Valentine's Day

A/N: Holy crap readers I am so sorry I didn't update this on Saturday. I didn't have a special someone for this year so it just kinda slipped my mind to update and have these amazing turtles make your day. But it's here now, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I just wasn't in the mood and my brother's birthday was a couple days ago...so yeah. Crappy excuse I know but meh. P.S. (F/F) means favorite flower.

Donatello:

You skipped into the lair with a little homemade card slipped in the back of your shirt. Valentine's day was here, and you have a boyfriend for it!

"Donatello I'm here!" Suddenly arms wrapped around your waist and the next thing you knew your body was up in the air.

Your purple masked boyfriend had you at his mercy. "Happy Valentine's Day princess."

You struggled to get down. "Oh come on Donnie no fair!"

"On the contrary, I find this completely fair. So what's under your shirt?"

As your feet touched the ground you blushed darkly. "W-what?"

Donatello turned you around and cleared his throat. "N-not like that! I-I know women's body types and yours is among the healthy spectrum for females your age-"

"Don the point?" "Oh right...um I was really wondering what your hiding."

You pulled out the card and nodded. "Oh right! This is for you. I made it myself."

"Oh (Y/N) you didn't have to get me anything." "Well I did so suck it up."

Don chuckled and opened the card, only to drop it when a hologram appeared.

It was you, pulling out a bunch of confetti and throwing it around. The image spoke with a grin. "Happy Valentine's Day Donnie! I love you!" The image blew a kiss at your turtle and vanished.

Your purple masked boyfriend stared at the card for a moment before pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"That was the absolute most ingenious thing you could have ever come up with! I love you and that intriguing mind of yours."

You giggled and pulled away. "Well I wanted your first Valentine's present from me to be special, just like you."

"I'm afraid I didn't go the special route, I just chose romance. If you'll come with me princess."

As you headed for the lab, the absence of three turtles caught your attention. "Where's your brothers?"

"Out on patrol." "Without you?" "Well I threatened to leave the door open and work all night if they didn't let us have the place to ourselves."

You giggled. "What about Splinter?" "He's with the guys for once. I guess my father understood my desire to have the place quiet."

You walked into the lab door, and froze right there. Heart shaped balloons, (F/F) petals, soft music, and candles littered the entire room. A table for two sat in the middle just like all the romance movies.

"D-Donnie...it's beautiful!" Oh you felt ready to cry!

Your boyfriend smiled and pulled you to your seat. "Only the best for my lovely girlfriend. The downside is I could only get pizza and gyoza. I hope that doesn't ruin-mmph!"

You interrupted his nervous explanation with a passionate kiss. I mean this was filled with gratitude, love, and just a tiny hint of lust. Yes ladies you're really feeling the Holiday spirit now. Don't like it...well I really don't care. Suck it up or don't read, it's my imagination and you are being forced to do what I want you to. Mwahahaha!