A/N...I'm ranting

So...lots going on in my life.

1. Dealing with lots of bad stuff in my family that's lined up.

My Uncle is having lots of problems that I don't want to get into.

I had that asthma attack.

My great grandma had a heart attack.

My baby cousin had a seizure and 104 degree fever. (105 will fry the brain)

I just got over an allergic reaction to something that I can't figure out.

I have a rib out and it's going to be really painful if I have the doctor put it back in.

2. College finals, two down two to go and I'm not sure I did so well on the two I've already been through.

3. Starting my new job tomorrow...which just happened to be with my recently ex boyfriend. (Yeah go me. But whatever he can deal with it.)

4. The starter in my car died so now I'm stuck with the humiliation of driving my mom's minivan for now...(yeah my self esteem is already low and now I have to drive that hunk of junk? What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment?)

So yeah I've got some problems...the only question I can ask is why me? What have I done to deserve the hell I'm going through? It feels like fate has decided to screw with me and my family for the time being. If anything else goes wrong I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. My rib hurts, my tongue just recently healed from the allergic reaction. My family has all their problems to deal with...WHEN IN THE HELL IS THIS HORRIBLE STREAK GOING TO FRICKEN END?!

...

...

...

...okay I think I'm d-WHY ME? WHO DID I PISS OFF TO GET RUN OVER BY THE KARMA BUS?!

...Yep I'm done. So how are you guys doing? Let me know if you have any ideas for scenarios. I'm a little...stressed and can't come up with a whole lot right now. Help would really be appreciated.