GUYS BUCKLE UP CAUSE THIS IS INSANE!

Okay so for the past couple months I haven't been feeling very good. I'll just put a list of the crap that's been going on.

Bloated CONSTANTLY

Bleeding like a light period every other week

I haven't felt hungry at all. I'm just suddenly nauseous and ready to pass out if I don't eat RIGHT AWAY.

I've been needing to pee every freaking hour and if I don't I burn like a mofo.

Can't keep myself hydrated AT ALL.

My husband and I had covid a couple months ago and I still haven't gotten over the cough. 

Boobs have been feeling really weird and heavy. (don't trust google. They say it's bad stuff.)

Also, I had a cycle that lasted 55 FREAKING days.

So, I went to the doctor to get some answers. Got an HCG test and everything came up negative. Doc said I'm fine and to go about my existence. 55-day cycle ends with a period. Okay, no big deal. Period ends and all is well...until a week later when I had another period. Weird, but whatever. Third period shows up another week later. 

Time to go back to the doctor. Doc says I'm probably just having a bad dietary problem but wants me to go see my OBGYN for further testing. Okay, I can do that. Get a blood test at the OBGYN and wait a week for results. My thyroid was a little elevated for trying to conceive so they put me on meds. Another test (can't remember the name) was really high, so I was told to fast and then come in for another blood test. Tried to do that on Monday but my coworker called out so I couldn't leave work for it. Had an ultrasound scheduled for the next day to check my ovaries anyway so I wasn't too concerned about the test. 

Today, Tuesday, I go into the OBGYN with my mom so we can hopefully get some answers on what's wrong with me. Get into the room and lay on the bed. Nurse starts searching around.

...

...

...

Turns out I'm 9 weeks and 5 days pregnant. 

I've been pregnant since late August and had no idea. 

Rush home and immediately tell my husband and my dad the good news.

GUYS WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!

MY DUE DATE IS PROBABLY IN JUNE!

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

I got to see my little baby wave at me. There were lots of tears and hugs and joyous screaming in that room. He or she is moving around and is perfectly healthy. 170 bpm heartbeat. 

I am still in awe of this little miracle God has gifted to us. I know some of you wanted to be updated about our baby stuff so here it is! I'm pregnant!