Hey guys A/N

Hey ya'll, really sorry I haven't made good on my promise for a wedding scenario. Things have been really crazy in my life and I haven't found the inspiration to write them out. I feel like such a shitty person, but I'll get it done soon. Let me just update you on what's going on so you understand.

1. I used to work at Hastings Entertainment, but they're being liquidated, so I quit.

2. I now have a job as a security officer in a hospital. Really cool stuff but a bit on the dangerous side. I'm doing 12 hour shifts and it's sometimes brutal. (By the way I'm writing this and posting it while I'm at work.)

3. I'm STILL trying to convince myself to go to the chiropractor for my rib that's out of place. Yeah it's been like that for four years now. I don't wanna go!

4. I had a new boyfriend for a month, but he kept ditching me for other things, so that ended real quick. I don't take that bullshit. Plus he told me he loved me in our first week of dating. Seriously what the hell was he thinking?!

5. I have a crush on a guy I work with and he's a total gentlemen. We met last Halloween at a party but completely forgot about it. Now we're together again and I can't help but think it might be fate, but we'll have to see. The Lord will guide me on that one.

6. My kitty is dying of kidney failure. It's been a struggle for the past few weeks, but he's doing better than before. He's 17 years old, but will always be my baby.

7. I'm now 20 years old and have to figure out if it's time for me to move out. This world seems to run on money and I'm not really rolling in it, though I'm earning more than ever before.

8. I feel like you guys deserve better than a writer that can't keep a promise to you. I'm trying to convince myself that my writing is still hallway decent like it was before and that one or two people may read it.

I'm sorry I've been away for so long guys, it's just been a little chaotic. If you still want the wedding scenarios I'll get them done as soon as I can...I fell like such a failure to you guys and I'm sorry. I'm surprised anyone still reads my story. Over 132,000 reads makes me very proud. It's an honor I don't deserve, and you guys are absolutely amazing. Greater than I could ever be. If you're reading this...you're awesome for sticking with me and I want your opinion on the wedding scenarios. Write them or don't bother? It's up to you guys, I'll be looking at the comments. Love ya'll, and God bless.