Grand Opening.

One Month Before The Brand Launch.

Kai managed to buy a store.

Kai hired a bunch of people to sew the outfits Miyeong made.

Miyeong designed, and the employees made.

The advertisement department made ads for the company.

Kai and Miyeong remodeled the store to make it look modern.

Kai managed to find a team to help him. A secretary, an accountant... Everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A month later. September 22 2021

Day of the Brand Launch

Miyeong and Kai wear an matching outfit from their matching outfit collection

Miyeong:
"Oh my God Kai, we look AMAZING."
Kai:
"Well... It's because of your amazing designs."

Miyeong blushes.

Miyeong:
"Kai, let's go... We're going to be late."

Kai nods his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kimi store.

Miyeong sweeps up the store a bit

Kai organizes the paparazzi outside.

Kai See's someone who looked suspicious.. but he didn't think much about it.
Instead he just went inside.

Kai:
"Hun, Its time."

Miyeong nods her head

They go outside.

They try to quiet down the press.

It's time.

Kai:
"Hello ladies and Gentlemen, and thank you for coming to the Grand Opening of KIMI. Now, the start of KIMI was for miyeong and I to prove ourselves to our parents who basically brainwashed us."
Miyeong:
"I hope this teaches them a lesson, and most importantly I hope you like my clothing."

The paparazzi laugh's.

Miyeong:
"But, all jokes aside. Kai and I have worked hard on KIMI. Kai's Great Business Experience... My designing experience... Kai and I made a great team."
Kai:
"So.. now the time has come. The grand opening."

Miyeong and Kai cut the ribbon.

KIMI NOW OPEN

online orders have been coming in non stop

People start to walk in the store.

Kai and Miyeong stand outside and smile.

A tear falls down Miyeongs cheek.

Miyeong:
"We did this."

Kai wipes miyeong's tear. He holds her hand.

Kai:
"Yes we did"

Kai kisses Miyeong.

Tons of paparazzi take pictures.

Suddenly someone coughs trying to get their attention.

Miyeong looks.

She gasps.

Miyeongs dad:
"Miyeong..."

Kai:
"Sir, I'm going to ask you to leave."
Miyeong:
"Kai no.. let him talk."

Dad:
"Miyeong, if I could apologize to you in every way, I will. A-And Kai... Your dad feels terrible, he had somewhere to be right now."
Kai:
"Of course, he puts work above everything."
Dad:
"Kai, he truly means it."
Kai:
"Why didn't he mean it when I ran away? Why didn't he mean it when I didn't return home for a whole week? The last time he payed attention to me was before my mom left him. He was NEVER sorry."
Miyeong:
"Dad, the messages you sent... YOU played the victim whenever your company started going down, you didn't even know exactly what was going on because you didn't care."
Dad:
"I'll admit. I was wrong about everything. I was too focused on myself. I did this to you for my company."
Miyeong:
"You also did this to me because you took it out all your anger on me because of what you did to mom, because you couldn't accept the fact that you made her take her life."
Dad:
"Miyeong...I'm really sorry..I will take responsibility... Step down from my CEO position... and retire. That way I can be there whenever my daughter really needs me."
Miyeong:
"Really, your just going to retire? Take a break? While your daughter still suffers from the mental damage you did to me?"
Dad:
"No, I won't rest... I'll be there for you when you need it. I can't apologize enough for what I've done."
Kai:
"No need for you to be here for her... You should've done that a long time ago. I'm here for her now."
Dad:
"I'll do anything in order for you to forgive me."
Miyeong:
"After the years of torture... I won't be able to forgive you that easily."

Miyeong starts hyperventilating

Kai takes Miyeong inside the store.

Kai takes her to the back room to make Miyeong Calm down.

Kai:
"Miyeong BREATH. don't think about your father right now. Today is supposed to be a happy day."

Miyeong starts to calm down.

Miyeong:
"What if he means it?"
Kai:
"I need you to calm down, and forget him."
Miyeong:
"Kai, he is my father... I hate him for everything but I can't hate him forever."
Kai:
"Whenever your ready to forgive him, do it.. but now is not the time."