jeju island.

July 20 2021

Two Days Later~

Miyeong's Mansion

Miyeong gets a sudden phonecall

Miyeong:
"Hello?"
Hajin:
"MIYEONG UNNIE!!"
Miyeong:
"Hajin?!"
Hajin:
"Yes! I have good news!"
Miyeong:
"Go on!!"
Hajin:
"I bought us tickets to Jeju Island!"
Miyeong:
"No way! I love Jeju Island!"

The girls continue to freak out and make plans.

Hajin:
"Aren't you getting married with Kai? You should bring him along too! He was my best friend in highschool. I never thought the both of you would end up together."
Miyeong:
"What? Where did you get that information?"
Hajin:
"It's all over the media"
Miyeong:
"Hold on Hajin, I'll call you back."

Miyeong ends the call and runs downstairs.

Miyeong:
"DAD! I SAID IM NOT GETTING MARRIED! WHY ARE YOU GIVING FALSE INFORMATION TO THE MEDIA"
Dad:
"This will only benefit our business."
Miyeong:
"No dad, this isn't OUR business, this is YOUR business, DONT get me or Kai involved. We both clearly don't want to get married. I will leave the house and never return, I will never take over your business."
Dad:
"Right now your too young to understand, you will beg to take over the business sooner or later."
Miyeong:
"I'm 23 years old, I think I'm old enough to know what I want and don't want in life. You can't control me."

Miyeong runs up to her room and packs up her things for Jeju Island. She grabs her keys and storms out the house. She drives to Hajin's house.

Hajin:
"What are you doing here so suddenly? We don't leave for Jeju Island until two days."
Miyeong:
"I don't want to stay at home with my dad so I will sleep here for the time being."
Hajin:
"Ok, make yourself comfy"

Miyeong plops down on Hajin's bed and sighs.

Hajin:
"What's wrong?"
Miyeong:
"My dad is just being a pain."
Hajin:
"You should move out. Start your Designer career."
Miyeong:
"It's not that simple when your dad has people watching over you 24/7"
Hajin:
"Let's not worry about anything, let's get ready for Jeju Island. Help me pick out things to wear. My boyfriend, Jiwon is coming as well by the way."
Miyeong:
"Ouu! Your still dating jiwon! I knew he was the right guy for you. Let's have a good time in Jeju!"

Both of the girl start to cheer and pick out outfits for Hajin.
They are going to have a good time!