yes or no.

July 18 2021

Restaurant.

Miyeong:
"Ya, why is this place so fancy? We are just here to talk."
Kai:
"Hey, I don't bring every girl to a restaurant this fancy."
Miyeong:
"Wah, such a player. Your so shameless."
Kai:
"Not my fault I can't find a girl who doesn't love me only because of my money."
Miyeong:
"I'm sure you'll find someone. Now hurry up and tell me your plan."
Kai:
"Ok, so... Tomorrow, my dad is making me visit your place. We have to act like we hate each other."
Miyeong:
"I don't want to act, I already hate you."
Kai:
"Chill. Just listen. When I come over, I will act disrespectful and when you come over, you'll do the same."
Miyeong:
"I'm not disrespectful! I can't do that."
Kai:
"Then I guess your just going to have to marry me then. Plus, I'm not finished."
Miyeong:
"Go on."
Kai:
"We have to threaten our parents. You want to be a fashion designer right? Tell your dad that you will run away and become a Fashion designer and I will threaten my dad to never help his company ever again. We must threaten them even if its small."

Miyeong nods her head in agreement.

Miyeong:
"That's actually not a bad idea. Let's both keep this up."

Kai nods his head.
Kai:
"Finally we can agree on something."
He says sarcastically

Miyeong laughs. Then she stares at him.

Miyeong:
"Wah, I never thought you would be this kind of guy."
Kai:
"What do you mean by that?"
Miyeong:
"I thought you would atleast be more mature since your in the spotlight so much."

Kai laughs.
Kai:
"So your saying I'm immature?"
Miyeong:
"Yeah, that's kinda what I just said."

Kai scoffs.
Kai:
"Yah!I'm not as immature as you think."
Miyeong:
"Im sure that's not true. You literally annoyed the hell out of me today and I rarely know you. Is this how you treat every stranger?"
Kai:
"Let's not be strangers then. If I'm going to be working with you, we have to get to know each other. I swear I'm mature. Yes or No?"
Miyeong:
"Ok Mr. Mature Guy. Let's get to know each other. Let's see how you actually are."