guest.

July 22 2021

Two days later.

In Jeju Island.

HOTEL:

Hajin:
"Here is your room."
Miyeong:
"Wow! It's so big!"

Miyeong looks around the kitchen and living area. She makes her way to the bedroom.

Miyeong:
"Hey Hajin, why did you get me two beds?"
Hajin:
"Oh, Kai is staying with you."

Miyeong chokes.

Miyeong:
"WHAT. Why is Kai coming?"
Hajin:
"He's your fiance, and he's my friend, so I invited him."
Miyeong:
"Hajin! He's not my fiance! All those rumors you heard online are fake! If he really was my fiance I would've told you a long time ago. Don't you think it's weird that I've never met him and then suddenly he's my husband? We are both against the wedding, it's all part of our fathers plans, but we're doing everything to stop the wedding. We WON'T get married."
Hajin:
"Oh my God Miyeong, im so sorry. I wasn't aware of the situation. I hope it's not too weird letting you guys sleep in the same room."
Miyeong:
"Does Kai know that I'm here?"
Hajin:
"I don't think so."

Suddenly Jiwon and Kai enter the room.
Hajin goes to the living area and Miyeong  follows. Kai and Miyeong make eye contact.

Kai:
"What is Miyeong doing here?"
Hajin:
"Kai I'm sorry, I thought you guys were married, but I just found out the truth. Please don't get mad."
Miyeong
"Hajin, you should have told me he was coming."
Hajin:
"I'm so sorry to the both of you. I really am. I wasn't aware of the situation."

Kai just nods his head.
Hajin:
"Your lucky you each have a bed to yourself. Even though you will be sharing a room, there is 2 beds."

Kai laughs.
Kai:
"That's lucky to you?"
Miyeong:
"Kai, she said she was sorry, we can't do anything about it now."

Kai shakes his head and laughs.

Kai:
"Oh well "

Hajin:
"Let's not focus on this, let's go to the beach, tomorrow we're going to go scuba diving! Let's have fun while we're here."
Kai:
"Miyeong and I will take this time to enjoy being away from our parents for a week"
Miyeong:
"Agreed. Let's have fun!"