truth

Home

"I moved in with a friend. I don't want to live with you anymore.".
Miyeong texts her dad.

Miyeong:
"We need to tell everyone what our parents did to us. We can't let any of this pass."

Kai thinks about it.

Kai:
"What do you think the public will think after we tell them we're dating?"

Miyeong:
"We'll have to tell them the whole story, from beginning to end."

Kai:
"Are you sure Miyeong?"

Miyeong nods her head.

Kai then grabs his phone.

Miyeong:
"What are you going to do?"
Kai:
"Grab your phone, we'll both go live on Instagram and talk about it."

Miyeong quickly grabs her phone.

Kai:
"We can quickly promote our company as well."

Miyeong nods her head

Kai and Miyeong gets on their instagram

Miyeong puts
"Going live with my boyfriend soon, you might know him!'
On her story.

Kai puts
"Going live with my girlfriend!"
On his story

This will definitely get netizens curious.

Kai has 9 million followers.

Miyeong only has 6 million.

After 30 minutes Miyeong and Kai both go live.

Kai:
"How should we start this off?"
Miyeong:
"Let's wait for more people to join."

After a couple people join, Kai starts speaking.

Kai:
"Well, first of all, I'll like to introduce you to my girlfriend, we've been dating for about a week. We came here to speak on some things that have been bothering us for quite some time."

Miyeong:
"I'm not sure what the consequences will be after this, but we just need to get this off our chest."

Kai agrees with Miyeong.

Kai:
"I'll just get straight to the point.. a month ago, our parents tried to forcefully marry us because it would get the public talking about their companies. we didn't know each other at the time, so we were against all of this.You guys probably heard the rumors. We hated each other back then. Then we were invited to vacation in Jeju. We didn't know we were going to see each other there, we didn't really talk much because we hated each other, but we actually started to get to know each other. After Jeju, we actually became quite close."

Miyeong:
"Now, the problem was our parents. I've always wanted to be a fashion designer, just like my mom. But my dad insisted that I take over his business. I was completely against that. My dad treated me like if I was 5, he even put tracking devices on all of my purses. Now, Kai is a great business man and he really wanted to take over his dad's company, but his dad hated him so much that he didn't allow that. He would rather let a guy who just got done with highschool than a professional business man take over his company. We basically came on here to expose our parents, to show you what really goes on behind the scenes.

Kai:
" And, because our parents don't let us do what we want, whenever we are ADULTS. We left our homes, and moved in together."

Miyeong:
"We live in separate rooms."
Miyeong adds on.

Kai:
"We decided to do what we love all in one, Miyeong wants to be a designer, I want to be a CEO, so we are in the process of  making our own fashion brand. We want our company to make it as far as our parents companies to give them a taste of their own medicine."

Miyeong:
"I hope you guys understood everything, we need your help."

Kai and Miyeong read comments.

There were many supportive comments.

Kai and Miyeong say their goodbyes and then end their live.

Soon after, tons of notifications came up on their phones

News outlets were already covering the story.

"BREAKING! CEO AHN AND CEO KIM EXPOSED BY THEIR OWN CHILDREN"

"BREAKING! AHN MIYEONG AND KIM KAI ANNOUNCE THEY ARE DATING, BUT THE STORY BEHIND IT, IS SHOCKING!"

"BREAKING! TWO OF THE GREATEST COMPANIES STOCKS FALL TO THE GROUND IN MINUTES"

Kai and Miyeong we're shocked to see all of this happen so suddenly.