3. It's my fault but I don't regret.

"How can Arnav-Ji talk like that?" Khushi mumbles, crying.

The night is still young and so was her pain.

It was hard for her to think of her Arnav-ji having a son from another woman. Yet she let such thought enter her mind. She didn't want to do any injustice to an innocent woman and the little kid if he has the blood of her husband. The behavior of her family is too effective on her little brain. Her heart broke as they kept comparing Arav with her Arnav-ji. 

She had to become insecure. There's no other option. Or maybe there is, that's why she tried to put her doubt into Arnav's mind. However, ended up fumbling about Jalebi and things she hadn't expected would blurt out. 

Silly Jalebi! A dumb conversation. 

"Crazy woman!" 

She remembered him mumbling, chuckling a little at the question that seemed as crazy as hers.

She remembered pouting at her failure.  She could have gathered more courage.

"It was a platonic relationship. For a week. Nothing more." 

When she heard him say that, she understood it was something positive. But what exactly is platonic? She never knows. 

She wanted to ask, "What does that mean?"

The way she did for a live-in relationship!

She couldn't. Who knows if she'd end up fumbling about Chana this time? 

She was insecure. 

She hoped he would understand her. And he didn't. 

How would he? Unless she tells him she was feeling insecure. She tried already and that was nothing productive.

Their relationship is much deeper than that, isn't it?

He could read her! It is as much a fact as the globe is a sphere.

Alas! He didn't read her.

The love between them is more apparent when they're silent! Isn't that about the whole telepathy they had between them?

What they feel is what they feel in each other's absence more than what they'd in each other's presence. Isn't that the deepest bond they had with each other? 

What she wasn't able to tell, he'd complete her. And what he didn't able to tell, she'd complete him. 

Isn't it? She isn't confident anymore.

"Arnav-Khushi" - if was Khushi who would start the phrase - "Hamesha!" It was Arnav who would complete her. 

How did he fail to read her insecurity?

Her heart burned in the fire of love, only to bring tears to her orbs.

Sheetal, unintentionally or intentionally, kept pouring ghee on her burning heart. She had to grow with her insecurity more than before.   

The little-little things Arnav has known about Sheetal and Sheetal has known about Arnav had her heart slashed in some way. From the first day!

For her, the small things mattered more. 

"I didn't know he was interested in Basket Ball." She cries sitting on the tiles. Remembering the conversation Sheetal and Arnav had among the family. 

She should have known about his little likes and interests he had on sports or other things. She should have known! Alas, she didn't. 

Was that her fault? Maybe!