4. Where was Khushi's Arnav?

"Yes, ASR?" Aman was about to sleep when his phone rang. He wasn't surprised looking at his Boss's number, he's a robot after all, who works all the time and makes him work as if he is a robot too.

"I want every single detail on Sheetal and her son, Arav, by tomorrow morning," he commands. 

Woah! Morning? Isn't that too much?

"By Morning, Sir?" Aman was quite shocked. If he thought his boss was a robot, well, he's right. His boss is indeed a robot and expected everyone around him to be. 

"Yes, any problem?"  ASR in Arnav was too impatient to kick both the persons out who are one of the reasons for the fight between his wife and him. 

"Sir, it would take time. I can manage it till evening. By morning, I don't think it's possible, sir," Aman explains to his boss.

Well, what else can he do? He cannot contact their PIs and command them to investigate Sheetal, kicking their sleep out. 

"Alright! By evening," Arnav sighs, permitting Aman. He's too eager to reconcile. So, no doubt he'd act illogical. 

It was already night and Arnav was exhausted from the conversation he had had with himself and his Mother. He just wants to go back to his wife and apologize for the way he had behaved post their marriage. 

He should have assured her! Time after time. 

He needs to talk! He deserves to Apologize. And then he needs to assure her, in words, more elaborately. 

Communication — the only key lacking in their relationship. The only thing which broke the trust between the couple. 

Now to think of it, Arnav realized it had to happen someday, Sheetal brought that day soon. 

From the start, he and his Khushi just lacked communication. 

If they would've realized it was the key element, neither he'd distrust Khushi nor his wife would have distrust him. 

"I should have concentrated more on her knowing she's uncomfortable with Sheetal," he regretted not kicking Sheetal out just as soon as he could. 

No more! 

Now he would. 

He would assure her, just not with a few words! 

He would erase her insecurities, coming clean with the relationship he had with Sheetal. 

He'd explain what exactly his platonic relationship with Sheetal meant. 

He is determined. To remove the layer that was hiding the truth a these days. 

"I'm coming Khushi, just hang on," he whispers, driving his car away from his mother's garden, towards his life. 

_____________

"Arnav-Ji," Khushi mumbles, exhausted with the monologue she had earlier, not less than a few minutes. 

She was waiting for him, determined, to get the real Khushi back on track, to get their relationship back on track. 

There were some lost souls, walking down the lane, knowing the destination, but unaware of the way to go. 

The way is nothing but communication. 

Between her and her soulmate. 

She'd talk, shedding all her mumblings and fumblings she recently seemed to develop, in front of her husband, especially. 

Which she never did. Unless the husband of hers crumbled her into muddle, with his winks, smirks, the flirt he'd become when in playful mode. 

Arnav! Her Arnav!