5. Sneha on the track

Lifeline Hospital

Delhi

Arnav and Khushi were rushed to the intensive care unit as everyone else was standing in front of the rooms, worried about Arnav and Khushi.

"What happened to them all of a sudden?" Anjali asked, shedding tears, stumbling on a chair, and sitting on it not bothering about the shake in her body or caring about wiping her tears.

Her heart hurt with the conditions her brother and sister-in-law were in, increasing the pain more as tears rolled down her black deep hazed eyes.

Her Chotte and Bhabhi are lying unconscious and they didn't even know.

And that brought some more tears to her eyes and NK who was beside hers tried his best to comfort her, who himself is worried about his best friend and Nannav.

He wipes away the lonely tear that slipped through his eyes, re-imagining the scene he was bestowed to see, in the morning. 

The circumstance in which he found his best friend and Nannav is heartbreaking.

Payal was crying in the corner, devastated and praying for her sister's health. In her pain, she hadn't even informed the Guptas. 

Akash tried his best to comfort his wife while his own tears betrayed him. His wife forgot to call her house but he didn't. He called them. 

Only that they didn't lift the call.

This worried him but he kept it to himself. If his wife knows she'd worry more and he didn't want that.

NK or he can't go to check on the Guptas as the women need them here, and they can't leave his Bhai and Bhabhi here. 

What if there are some formalities? And the women in his home haven't had in them to cooperate with formalities, in a hospital where they aren't used to going.

He tried a couple of times more and got nothing in results as he slumped his shoulders, messaging Aman to check on Guptas. 

His gaze fell on two ICUs beside each other at some distance. 

His Bhai really manages everything well, professionally with his presence of mind! Which he is trying his best to do right now. 

Never has such a situation raised putting the whole burden on his shoulders. His brother is always there to share. 

His Khushi Bhabhi and Arnav Bhai were in a situation where they had to be put in the intensive care unit.

And no none of them has any idea.

Manorama wasn't behind in shedding tears, as she sits beside her mother-in-law who was already devastated and crying in silence. Manorama was trying her best to console her, consoling herself in her heart. 

If she started crying, there will be no one else to comfort her and it'd make them weaker.

Akash paces around the corridor when the doctor comes out twenty minutes later.

"Doctor. Bhai and Khushi-ji?" Akash pounces on him, worried.

Anjali and Payal rush forward, murmuring with a mellowed voice — Chotte and Khushi respectively, impatient to know what has happened to their siblings.

"Did you know when was the last time your brother had food, Mr. Akash?" the doctor looks at him, a little bit angry at the careless family crying in front of her.

Akash fumbles before answering, "I guess at lunchtime!"

Anjali nods her head crying Mumbai a pale yes.