1. Aarav is your son, Arnav-ji!

Arshi's Room

" What's wrong with you, Khushi? How can you even think about that, When I told you my relationship was purely platonic? How can you, Khushi? Don't you trust me? " Arnav asked looking at her with hurt clearly visible in his eyes.

He just came from the bathroom after a long shower. After all, he was tired with playing the basketball match all day. But, as soon as he came outside, he got to see his wife looking at the DNA report. The same DNA report due to which he fought with his wife. Their beautiful day turned into disaster. He looked in disbelief as he peeked at his wife. Khushi was looking at the report with a grim expression.

"Khushi, what's this? I thought you teared up the DNA Report. And here, you are again with the DNA Report? " he asked gritting his teeth, controlling his urge to shout, again with the pain. The pain of not having his wife's trust in him. The pain of her disbelief over him when he told the relationships he had were of plain platonic. Which husband will not be hurt with the mistrust his wife's showing on him?

If his wife have such doubts on him, she could have rather asked him. But, she.. His wife went to get a DNA test on him. Hadn't he tell her there was nothing to worry about his relationships? Haven't he told what relationships mean to him before she entered in his life? Haven't he told her whatever was there between him and Sheetal was pure platonic? Haven't he? Where did he probably go wrong?

She could have come to him, demanded him for answers. What was the need of getting DNA test done? It's kind off testing his morality, his honesty. Wasn't he honest with her? Where did he go wrong, again?

"Yes, I did teared up the DNA report because I trust you. But, I just can't ignore that kid who's similar to you? How can I sit silent with that replacement of yours? " It was her insecurity that was talking.

While Khushi was drowning in her insecurities, Arnav was drowning in Pain. She's is too insecure to notice his pain. He's too much in pain to notice her insecurities. Where did that benefit of a doubt came from?

She's too insecure to think logically. He's in too much pain to act logically.
Both are right, at their own places with the benefit of doubt. Both are wrong at their own places with their overwhelming feelings right now. Probably, they need some time, to think logically from one person and to act logically from other person.

"It was good that I had to open this Envelope. I have got to know the Truth. The Truth, which you or me can't ignore. Aarav is your son! " she screamed at him, gritting her teeth.

" What's wrong with you, Khushi? How can you even think about that, When I told you my relationship was purely platonic? How can you, Khushi? Don't you trust me? " Arnav asked looking at her with hurt clearly visible in her eyes.

He's here after questioning her.

" I don't know anything, Arnav-ji. DNA reports says that you are the father of Aarav! Aarav is your son, Arnav-ji! " Khushi said with difficulty as tears rolled down her hazel nuts, where the hurt and betrayal clearly sat on her orbs.

" So, you bloody trust DNA reports over my words? " his voice laced with disbelief. He couldn't understand why his Khushi is hell bent on trusting some medical reports than his words. Is it that difficult to trust him with his words? He thought gulping down his pain.

" I didn't mean that, Arnav-ji. I'm letting you know the facts. " She was awarded with a bewildered Arnav in front of her.

" Fact? You think Aarav being my son is a Bloody Fact? " he questioned with utter disbelief.

Closed in between the four walls in their own cocoon of bedroom with soundproof walls made it easy to not attract any of the family members while they were arguing.

" Yes, it's a fact. I know he's your son!" she stated, though it was rather difficult for her.

" And exactly how do you know that? With this bloody DNA report? " he asked rather sarcastically.

" Yes! "

"Yes, it's a fact. Sheetal became pregnant with my child without me touching her, isn't it? It's quite magical. " He laughed hiding his suffering inside his heart.

Khushi closed her eyes and opened them, clenching and un-clenching her fist. It was not easy for her to question him about this. After all, she's is wife. How can she not suffer from the pain while asking about this? As much as it's paining as hell to Arnav so does it to Khushi.

"Tell me, were you drunk in your Graduation party night? " Khushi asked him, hoping for negative answer.

"Yes—" Khushi heard him say.

"That's it! " Khushi couldn't take more and went away leaving Arnav alone in the Room. Only if.. She could listen to him fully.

Half conversation is dangerous to health, just like half cooked food for stomach or half knowledge for brain.

Guest Room

" What the hell are you saying? Aarav is my child, okay? He's mine, " Sheetal screamed at the person in the phone. She cut the call with frustration.

" Mom," Aarav called out.

" What happened, Mom? Why were you screaming? " Aarav asked Sheetal in his own innocent way.

" Nothing, Aarav. I'm fine," Sheetal hugged him, comforting him.

" Everyone will do what I want them to do. No one can stop me," she whispered to herself.

Delhi Police Station

" How the hell did it happen? " DCP screamed at one of the constable for his irresponsible behavior. He's pacing around his posh cabin, hell worried with the breathtaking news.

" I don't know.. I'm.. sorry, sir," the constable whispered trembling in fear looking at his boss who's looking afraid, shivering like a leaf in winter season.

" Sorry? Do you think if Mr. Raizada knows it, how will he react? We'll be dead." Commissioner trembled imagining the things he's going to face.

God, What did he do to deserve this, now? He made a crying face thinking about that. Soon his thoughts came to halt with another constable entering his vicinity.

" What? " DCP spat at the poor constable.

" Sir, your second wife's call." The constable handed over the phone to him.

Commissioner sighed in irritation with the new drama as if whatever he had in his hand isn't enough.

Delhi
Garden

" Where did I fail, Ma? How can she act in such a way?" he cried in his mother's embrace, the garden where his mother's warmth is present. Hoping to find solace in there. True, he got the warmth he needed. The feel he wanted. The comfort he is greedy for.

"I told her that my relationship was nothing but platonic. If she had her doubts, she could have asked me, better she could have directly blamed me. DNA Test? How can she do that? Is it that easy for her? How can she? My Khushi will never do such thing. Where is my Khushi, Ma? How? " he cried in his mother's garden sitting under the tree he planted with his mother. The tree is giving enough shelter to save him from evening sun rays.

To be continued..

I know it was short. Next part will be updated tomorrow.

Share your views!

Can anyone make a cover for this story? If there's anyone, kindly drop a comment or better PM me.