11. Saviour

"How did my son go missing in a few minutes I was away?" Sneha screams at the stunned doctor and a shocked nurse.

She was away for not more than 10 minutes, how can he go missing between the gap? Had Sheetal taken away her son? Many possible thoughts were running through her mind.

Meanwhile, both the nurses had checked the back door of Aarav's and Sheetal's rooms, the doors were open to another entrance of the hospital, from which one could get out of the hospital.

"How can you guys be so irresponsible?" she screams, wiping the sweat off her face. She's afraid for her son. If Sheetal had really taken her son away, what would she do? Her son has already suffered from so much hurt. m

She dials the police telling them about the incident walking out, it is just 10 minutes, they would not have been gone that far away while certain thoughts were running through her head

But why would she run away with Aarav? Wasn't her purpose in adopting Aarav to enter Shantivan and claim Arnav's money? Yes, that was the exact purpose. Sheetal's bankruptcy details were clear on the report and so was her plan to claim Arnav's property guessable. Only after knowing ASR and analyzing the report on Sheetal did she know now why Sheetal had trained her son for Basketball for a week. She got to know only after reading the report that her Son's sugar levels were manipulated. It was all because she wanted to claim Aarav as Arnav's son. The whole world knows Arnav Singh Raizada is diabetic and knowing the fact that Sheetal was bankrupt before adopting Aarav and manipulating his health - to match Arnav's health, training him for a sport ASR was supposedly interested in, she could guess she was upto claiming Arnav's property using Aarav.

There was no point in her taking Aarav away when ASR will know about Sheetal's deeds soon. Also, ASR loves his wife to the core, even a blind person could see that. Sheetal was a fool to play Arnav. Arnav would have eventually found out.

Aarav was just Sheetal's need - to gain money. She wouldn't be able to enter RM again with Aarav. The police would make sure of that.

That's why she can understand if Sheetal alone has disappeared. She doesn't need to come back to act on her plan of fooling Raizadas and giving herself away to the police. The police who would come to take Sheetal's statement might have scared her. After all, she's a fraudster Karnataka police were searching for. And if she went missing alone, it is understandable. But if she took Aarav with him, she might have another plan - may be to sell her son? She could do that for money.

Before she could think more as she continued running out, she bumped into NK.

And she sighed in relief looking at her son in his arms.

"Oh my god, my Aarav!" she took an unconscious Aarav in her arms, peppering his face with her kisses.

"What has happened to him? How did you find him?" Sneha asks. They were just 5 minutes away from Aarav's room in the same hospital.

"I had seen some man taking him. He looked like a goon and I attacked him from behind before taking Aarav," he replied, remembering the incident that had happened a few minutes ago.

He was buying medicines for Aarav outside the hospital in a small medical store a few meters away from the hospital. The pharmacy inside the hospital had no stock for the medicines written in the prescription and he had to come out and search for the other pharmacy store when he saw someone going with Aarav in his arms. Aarav's head was on the man's shoulder and he had seen Aarav's face.

NK was alert and ran as fast as he could before the man could disappear.

The man in the hoody was walking checking his surroundings now and then when he was hit hard on his back by someone and the kid was snatched away from his arms. The man was about to fall down but he composes himself, trying to hit NK who had Aarav in his arms.