Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley

Start from the beginning

---

Much to my displeasure, the next day's weren't that much different. Everywhere I came in I heard at least one person talk about it. What is so fascinating about it that you still have to talk about it, even though it happened a long time ago? As if Hogwarts wouldn't provide enough gossip to talk about.

I sit down in potions next to Cole and work in silence on my essay. I am more than grateful for him as my partner in this subject. For once he knows when to shut his mouth and hasn't even asked me a single question towards this matter. His girlfriend could at least take a bite from it.

The first night was a horror. I had to cast a spell around my bed, just so I could fall asleep in silence. Even though I started to accept Logan as a friend, she clearly is a sucker for gossip and as for someone who mostly would like their peace it's hard to keep up with her at times.

"Miss Storm it would do you some good to start writing and not staring off into the distance if you want to keep my class," Snape looks at me: "Unless you are interested in pulling a Weasley."

The whole class starts to laugh at his words and I just let go a sigh and start to write.

"I'm sorry professor."

Snape walks past us and just then Cole allows himself to snicker, I kick him underneath the table but he just started to laugh more.

---

"Come on, stand up," Logan pleads pulling the curtains aside.

"Leave me alone," I mumble rolling over to the other side and burring my face into the pillow.

"No, you where the whole day in this room, I dare to say in this bed. You hardly leave it. After school the first thing you do is hide in here and cuddle with your poor blanket that definitely needs a change of colour. And so do you."

"I'm just tired, let me sleep already."

"You slept the whole day. You need to eat. What's wrong with you? Did you and George break up or why are you so sensitive?," she snaps at me.

Logan isn't helping. I feel miserable. My thoughts have taken over again and additional to the whole George dilemma it made everything worse. I don't have the energy to push myself out of my room when it isn't necessary.

I just want to lay them out, seeing as finishing homework doesn't really cheer me up any more. Almost nothing cheers me up any more. I just need rest and this will get better again, right?

"No we didn't. I just want to be alone," I turn around again onto my back.

"Stand up now, I'll take you somewhere that will cheer you up," Logan pulls the blanket off of me.

"Why did you do that?," I whine annoyed.

"The only way to get you to stand up, if you don't move now, I'll cast an Aguamanti on you."

"Why can't you just let me be?"

"Because I can't keep looking at you like that, now get a move on."

"I hate you," I slowly roll out of bed.

"I know"

When I stand and run a hand through my hair yawning she points at my luggage.

"What now?," I ask annoyed.

"Get changed, I'm not taking you with me looking like that."

"Great then I can get back to slee- hey!," I jump back after being hit by some water.