Chapter 1

Disclaimer. I don't own any of these characters or anything else you might recognise! 

This is my first time writing fan fiction of any kind, so please, any constructive criticism is welcome! I've tried to keep the characters personality as close to cannon as possible. The story is set in the 2010's with the characters all being approximately 10 years younger than what they would have been in the show during this time period. The ages still probably won't correctly correlate, sorry if that annoys you. 

This story swaps between Emily, Spencer and Readers point of view. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long boring week of paperwork at the BAU so when Penelope and Derek suggested everyone go for drinks, they'd all eagerly agreed. It came as no surprise when Hotch sent a work email notifying everyone that they could clock off at five. Emily released a sigh and looked up from her computer. Morgan's voice appeared from his office.

'Pretty boy are you ready to dance the night away with all of our fine coworkers, and maybe even have a drink or two?' he giggled, doing a salsa step.

Reid shook his head timidly and glanced at Emily who winked and laughed, turning to face Morgan.

'Dancing burns roughly 410 calories per hour and...'

'I'm gonna cut you off there Reid, I still have more cases to finish. I expect to see you out on the dance floor tonight though.' Morgan saluted returning to his office.

One hour later Emily packed up and followed the rest of the team into the elevator. She was the only one who already had plans, but who could resist a rare team bonding experience. Stepping out of the elevator Emily sent a text to (y/n) letting her know that the plans had changed, but she'd still meet you at the hotel. Emily drove home wondering about the night ahead, she pulled up to the apartment and hurried inside, opening the front door to a small dark fur ball darting across the hallway.

'Sergio! Hello handsome, were you waiting for me?'

Dropping her gun and badge on the table Emily scooped up the cat and walked to the kitchen. Setting Sergio down Emily dug around in the pantry for his favourite kibble, talking as she prepared dinner.

'I'm going out tonight, and I won't be home until later tomorrow handsome. I'm going to give you some extra food and water, so be good and make it last please. I dipped your mouse in the cat nip for you.'

After feeding Sergio and eating leftovers from the fridge, Emily picked up her second go bag, (one she had pre packed this morning in preparation for her night out with (y/n)) and walked out to hail a cab. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later Emily walked into the brightly lit hotel lobby, you were waiting across by the elevator on a deep red settee absentmindedly scrolling through your phone. Upon spotting the door movement you looked up eyes catching hers and with an excited smile you jumped up and skipped over.

'Please tell me we're still going out tonight. I've been waiting for two weeks for this.' you sighed.

'I promise we will still go out but my work friends invited me out and I couldn't say no. So, we need to readjust the plan, that's all.' Emily laughed. 'You know I'd never bail on you in such a dragged out way.'

You dragged Emily over to the elevator and hurried her in. 'Good, because I'm so ready to get down and slutty, and it's just not the same without you.'

'(y/n) oh come on you could get down and slutty with anyone and it would be just as fun. However, on that note, we will have to set some ground rules for tonight. I can't really "bring" you along because not only can I not trust you to behave but I don't want my work friends to catch on to what we do on a night out.'

You pouted before winking slowly. 'So, stealthy threesome tonight?'

The elevator opened to your floor and Emily followed you into the room laughing, placing her bag on the bed she began to undress. You entered the bathroom to fix your makeup.

'Yes (y/n), it needs to be very stealthy. I'll dance with my colleagues, so we can still hang out on the dance floor, but I expect you to scout out the perfect man. Please don't find someone younger than you, twenty five is young enough. The last one couldn't even get me off.'

Swiping on a light lip gloss and rolling your eyes, you relented. True the last guy you two brought home had no idea what he was doing but he had at least tried to give you orgasms unlike some of the others you'd slept with.

'Fine I'll see what I can do, no promises though.'

At twenty five you'd finally figured out how to dress sexy without looking like a teenager who was trying to act older. You'd ditched the sky high six inch heels for a pair of strappy white block heels that were 3 inches. They paired perfectly with your new lilac satin shift dress. Brushing your wavy caramel hair behind your ears you walked out of the bathroom and did a spin. Emily had dressed in a tight midi dress with a square neckline. The wine red colour complementing the vampy style of the dress.

'Emily my god you look like a sexy vampire!' you gush.

Emily admires your outfit before doing a little spin herself.

'You make me feel old just looking at you.'

The ten year age gap between you is barely noticeable, and you both know that. The only discernible difference is your baby face compared to her sultry vampy look, and your 4 inch height difference.

'Hair up or down?' she asks.

Not even giving you time to answer Emily grabs her makeup and walks into the bathroom where you reach for a brush. You love doing her hair and she always lets you. Parting her hair in the middle you slick her hair into a sleek low pony, while she smokes out her work eyeshadow into a subtle smokey eye. With her hair and makeup done you grab her perfume and spray it on the both of you before collecting your purse. Emily dons a pair of black open toe boots, stuffs her badge and gun in her bag and you head down stairs both at a disbelief that it had taken you 2 hours to get ready.

Emily hails a cab and you head to the club, you chat idly about your plans until the taxi arrives. You both exit and walk into the club, you trailing behind on purpose.

You'd played this game plenty of times.