ch12

Tae pov

"No, I have to study!"

"Oh C'mon bro! Its the last game of the season!"

I sighed loudly into the phone, trying to convince Kookie for the thousandth time that I wasn't risking my test mark for some stupid soccer game.

"Yeah, I don't care. You should study to Kooks, or do you want me to tell your parents that you skipped history five times this week?"

The other end went silent for a minute, and I could feel him debating with himself, I'm imagining his face:

"Soccer? or Mad mom?"

But I always forget that Kookie is just as smart. Damn it.

"Hmm..."

Oh no, that tone means he's thought of something.

"How about, you come or I'll send her the picture of you and Bam bam making out in the locker rooms?"

I froze, oh god I have to go now.

My parents are probably the most homophobic people on Earth, and wouldn't hesitate to kick my gay ass out of her house if she saw that video.

Their set on finding me some "Nice housewife" to have kids and do the cooking which is so sexist and rude. I love cooking and I don't want to have kids that early, I want to be a model!

"...fine."

His little chuckle said everything, just speaking in a smug tone.

"5 minutes, meet us at the park."

A heavy sigh left my mouth as I got up from my desk and headed for the door.

Leaving my huge house, I got in my car and drove down the long driveway onto the grand street where all my friends live as well. The street had 8 houses, well, mansions, huge almost royal looking with the 1 mile driveways and 10 bedrooms with gold encrusted bathrooms.

Each was worth about 9,297,200,238 won, (7,847,520.00 dollars or 6,000,000 pounds) this is the richest part of the area.

I arrived at the park and parked my Tesla, seeing my friends, I jogged over to them.

"Hey bro, you made it!"

"Well, yeah."

I chuckled at Hobi's bluntness.

"So now we're all here lets go!"

Kookie had his school football (soccer) skarf on, hyped up and ready to cheer for the winning team.

But just as well were about to pass a tree, I heard creaking and I saw a rope tied around the other side of the huge tree.

"Guys, look a rope swing!"

We made our way round the tree and froze, I was wrong, it wasn't a rope swing, a body hang from the rope by its neck, swayimg limply with the wind.

I decided to move first, slowly and cautiously walking up the limp figure and squinting in the fading evening light to see their face, when I did, screamed.

"HOLY SHIT ITS THIGH BOY!!!"

"WHAT?!"

they all sprinted over to him as well, we all panicked, minds blank on what to do.

"Someone cut him down!"

Ah! I'm freaking out! What do I do?!

"Tae! You do it!"

Jin chucked a pocket knife at me and I caught in my my right hand while my left was grabbing hold of a tree branch.

I began to climb up the tree frantically and reached the one Thigh boy was hanging from, I flipped the pocket knife and began desperately hacking away at the thick rope.

"Co-me ON!!! YES!"

It snapped and the corpse dropped into Namjoons outstretched arms, his head lolling to the side.

Namjoon gently layed the lifeless boy on the grass as I landed on the ground next to him, I touched his forehead, feeling the freezing pale skin under my fingers, the cold leaving a tingle. His skin was smooth and almost flawless like a porcelain doll, except for a few adorable freckles, natural beauty that I hadn't noticed before. He looked so peaceful.

We admired him for a few seconds then I started doing CPR, pounding down on his chest so hard that it completely knocked the breath out of me too.

"28, 29, 30!"

I leaned down and pinched his cute button nose, breathing into his mouth hard twice.

"Come on!"

Guilt ran through my body as I felt his ribs break under my palms, but I can't stop, better broken ribs than dead, I read somewhere that rocking helps so I caressed him and rocking him like a baby, feeling his mangled wings under my hoodie.

After 8 rounds and my wrists were ready to snap off, he suddenly jolted awake and gasped for air, eyes snapping open.

His eyes opened and relief flooded my mind, I couldn't help but howl and throw myself on him, totally forgetting my friends were also there.

"T-taehyung?"

He croaked.

"Thigh bo- I mean Jimin! I thought I lost you!"

I was crying so hard.

"How did you get here?"

I cried even harder.

"I-I cut you d-down."

He was silent after that, slowly looking around at my friends.

I looked at him with so much sadness but then I actually realized his condition and how much pain he must be in right now.

"Right, your coming home with me. Can you get up?"

He shook his head and sighed.

"Kooks help me get him in the car."

We were more careful than I've ever been with anything in my life as we lifted him onto my back, soft gasps left his lips every time he tried to cover his pain.

"Sorry, I know I'm really heavy..."

This really shocked me because I was just thinking about how light he is.

"H-heavy? You literally feel the same as my 9 year old cousin and your my age."

"You're just saying that."

"Seriously, Jimin, I think you hit your head too."

He stayed quiet as I piggybacked him to my car, my friends following behind.

I placed him in the car and shut the door, getting into the driver side and starting the car.

"Why did you save me?"

"Because I see you on class and you look so lonely and hopeless and I wanted to talk to you, but never did because I was scared you would think I'm weird. But when I saw you hanging from that tree, something clicked and I realised how quickly something can vanish, and if the only time I talked to you was at your coffin, I couldn't forgive myself "

Exactly 1000 words in this yassss