ch8

Jimin pov

My eyes felt crusted and my limbs were as heavy as lead, the cold tiles making an uncomfortable place to be.

The shallow beat of my heart pounded in my ears, not helping my throbbing head ache, the back of my scull also ached from cracking off the floor.

Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up, rolling to my side just in time to vomit up the what seemed like endless amount of toilet water that filled my lungs while I thrashed around in the grip of the Senior.

I peeled open my eyes and lifted my head that felt like 20kg, looking down at my body, no major damage, probably just some bruising. A few feathers were ripped out in the struggle, now stinging slightly, they were scattered on the floor next to the stall so I got onto my knees and crawled over to pick them up.

My feet began to regain feeling so I got up, stumbling a little and leaning on the sinks, looking into a mirror and starting at myself, pale face and really red lips, too red. My eyes were bloodshot and puffy. I gasped when I saw my neck though.

My neck was covered in hand shaped purple and red bruises all the way around. I ran my hand over the horrible marks and flinched at the pain. This will take ages to go away!

Maybe I can stop off at the store on the way home and buy more concealer, I was running low anyways. I always need to buy concealer because of the constant bruises that Lisa and her "gang" give me everyday.

At this point its so bad that almost everyday I consider why I'm here, why can't I just end it? No more pain or suffering....

My mind wondered back from its fantasies of overdosing or jumping off a bridge and to the saddening reality of life, shuffling out of the bathroom and back into the main school.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 3:54, the bell will ring in 6 minutes anyway so I pushed open the cafeteria doors and went home, dreading the climb up to the nest.

The weather decided to copy me, suddenly chucking it down with huge rain drops, Ugh.

"LIKE I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH WATER ALREADY FUCK YOU WEATHER!!!"

I screamed at the sky, nobody was around and if they were the rain would block out any sound.

As if fait was retorting to my scream, a lorry drove by quickly and soked me even more by engulfing me in dirty water from a road puddle, more like road lake!

The wind picked up and caught my wings, shoving me backwards so I landed on my ass. I looked at my wings, the normally silver feathers were now stained watery brown with bits of mud gripping onto the ends of the feathers.

"Great, just great."

It took a few moments to calm down before I realized that I was on a bridge, a very, very tall bridge Overlooking the 7 lane motorway.

Oh how I wanted to throw myself off the edge of it.

But I can't.

Im a coward.