ch6

Hobi pov

"Ow...SHIT!"

"Hoseok ssi, what happened now?"

Jin hyung walked into the kitchen after hearing me shout.

"I burnt myself on the microwave!"

An audible sigh came from hyungs mouth just as Namjoon came into the kitchen, grabbing a knife and started cutting and apple. He pushed too hard and the knife flew across the room, narrowly missing Taes head, who was on the couch. Tae, Jin and I all cried different things at the same time.

"Namjoon WHAT THE FUCK!"
I said automatically.

"KIM NAMJOON WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING IN MY KITCHEN?!"
Jin shouted at Namjoon who shrank in on himself.

"Are you trying to kill me hyung?"

Tae was laughing hard at Namjoons expression that was scared at Jin.

"I'm sorry..."
Namjoons laughed.

We all chuckled.

"Its alright just stay out of the kitchen"

Jin patted his shoulder and he smiled.

Welcome to my world, absolute chaos! This is what I asked for when I chose to alternate sleeping over at each others houses.

There is never a dull moment when we sleep over, hense why we do it so much.

Jin pov

"Everyone! Get your asses in the van, We're gonna be late!"

Do any of them even care about school? We have 4 minutes until school starts and Taehyung is in the kitchen painting his nails, in his own little world.

Eventually they all piled in and I started the van, sighing in frustration but also I found my friends funny.

"Somebody get a fucking watch will you?! so I don't pull all my hair out by the time I'm 25."

"I have a watch already hyung!"

Tae said from the back seat.

"Why don't you wear it then?"

"Its GUCCI, i can't wear it, it'll get stolen or broken."

I don't understand, he gets expensive stuff all the time but I let it slide after seeing that adorable boxy smile of his, smiling at some little kids in their elementary school uniforms.

We all got out of my dads SUV and headed to our classes, mine was Math, YAYYY! not. I hate math, but I'm good enough to scrape past without studying which I guess is lucky.

My seat was in the middle of the class, the round table that sat 3 other people. I faced the back right corner where a single desk stood on its own next to the window.

I started daydreaming and didn't notice when a familiar figure draped in a huge hoodie came and occupied the seat.

Then I snapped out of my trance and we made eye contact.

The first thing I noticed about him was how small he was, probably shorter than Yoongi by about a head, cute. His eyes were the warm color of chocolate as they held contact with mine for a few more seconds, looking back down first out of respect for an alpha. AHH! Its him!

"Ill talk to him after class"

I made a mental note to speak to him after class.