"And that's a good thing abi?"

She raised up her hand, "I didn't say that oo, but still, enjoy your teenage life now."

"I'm enjoying it as it is."

She eyed me, "You're no fun at all."

"Thank you," I gave a playful bow, and she hit my back with one of the throw pillows.

I eyed her before turning back to the TV.

"Anyway, my dad would be celebrating the new year at his place, and he wants me to come, so, you'll go with me," she announced and I snapped my head back to her.

"This one that he wants you over and your step-mom isn't declining, I hope they're not planning anything stupid sha."

She smiled, "I'm always at alert."

I lifted my chin, "Hmm"

"So, you're going with me?"

"You know I always sleep throughout the new year celebration, I don't get over the vigil that easily and I need my sleep, so, nah I'll rather sleep as always than go with you," I wriggled my index finger.

"I don't want to go alone nau, go with me whereas we won't go there until evening at least you would have woken up then, let's catch some fun this new year na," she convinced.

I raised my head and placed my index finger under my chin for some seconds before talking, "Okay, I think I'll go."

"That's my sister," she slapped my laps while I threw her a frown, she ignored me and turned back to the TV.

"The film is getting boring, lemme go and see my boyfriend jare, I should allow the person that doesn't have one get jealous."

I rolled my eyes, "Jealous over what?"

"Everything," she stood up, picked her phone from the centre table and walked out of the house, I eyed her retreating figure and immediately she was out of sight, I turned back to the TV only for the stupid NEPAs to interrupt the power supply.

I hissed scathingly before going to my room, after removing my phone and charger from the socket, I jumped on my bed.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

"What do you guys think about modelling?" Sugar Boy queried as he walked out of Mama D's room with towel wrapped around his neck.

Moye looked up from the top she was knitting and turned to him while I fixed my eyes on my phone chatting with my friends, school would be resuming in few days time.

"It's cool," I heard Moye say.

"I'm not talking about the job in general, I'm asking if you guys like modelling, if you can model, it'll fit you."

I glanced at him.

"That'll be nice, you know," Moye replied.

"So, you guys are up for it? Kikiope?"

I looked up from my phone before shrugging, "Why are you asking? It's not like you can get us a modelling job."

He smiled, "What if I can?"

I rolled my eyes before turning back to my phone.

"So, what do you think about modelling for my company?"

I crinkled my nose before crossing my legs as I turned to him, "What company is that oo? I'm certain it's one of those wannabe company because I'm certain you don't have a job, you're just leeching off my mother."