𝘀 𝗲 𝘃 𝗲 𝗻 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Y/n Pov
"That was closed." I sighed. "What is closed?" Wendy unnie popped out of nowhere. I flinched at her sudden appearance. "Nothing." I calmly said while fixing my shirt.

"Uh.. Ok. I'm here to tell you that there will be beach party for us today. Wear a swimsuit or something comfortable. It will start at 8.30 pm." I nodded.

She smiled and went away. I sighed. Now I need to look for clothes to wear.

"Why was she here?" Jennie unnie looked up from her iPad. She took of her ipad. "And also panting?" She raised her eyebrow and my situation.

"Basically I saw him and I say hi to him." I sarcastically said. Her eyes widened. "Wendy unnie was here to tell us that there is a beach party today." I answered her previous question.

"I think we should start preparing. It will start at 8.30 pm. It is already 5.50 pm." I said as I looked at my watch. Jennie unnie nodded.

___________________________________________
Minah unnie laughed loudly as a guy told her a joke. I rolled my eyes at the cringy ass joke and smiled at them.

I was still with Jennie unnie who is busy talking to another girl. There was loud music, people chatting, talking, dancing.

Then, I saw Bts. There was talking and chatting with some girls. They do attract a lot of girls. I chuckled to myself.

I continued to listen to Jennie unnie and the girl's conversation. I laughed at them as they were talking.

"I need to go the washroom." Jennie unnie nodded. I left and start looking for the washroom.

I turned around but I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry....Jungkook." I looked up at him. He smiled and pat my back.

I continued to walk further, still looking for the washroom. I sighed as my bladder is starting to kill me.

I saw the washroom and walked quickly. I stopped on the spot as I see a view I wouldn't want to see again.

Jimin and a girl kissing...

I was shocked at the sight. So all the kind act he did for me for the past few days was fake. I thought he had changed, for me. I was on the verge of crying as the Jimin and the girl continued kissing. The girl went to his neck and kiss. I could tell that both of them are enjoying it. I could not handle the pain and walk away before they saw me.
___________________________________________
Taehyung Pov
I was sipping my alcohol when someone sat beside me. "Oh Jungkook...Where is Jimin Hyung?" I asked him.

"I thought he was with a girl?" I shakes my head. "A girl? He went to the washroom to look for you." He nodded but his eyes widened. I looked at him curiously. "The w-washroom."

I nodded. "Yea...why?" I asked again, taking another sip. "I saw Y/n while I was walking back. She was going to the washroom."

I looked at him quickly and my eyes widened, finally understanding the situation. "There is a possibility that Jimin and the girl making out."

"I hope he doesn't." I said as I stand. "C'mon let's look for him." He nodded and stand up.

We saw Jimin sitting on the ground outside the washroom. "Hyung?" He looked up at me. "What are you doing sitting down here?-" "and half naked?" Jungkook added.

Before Jimin said anything, Jungkook interrupted again. "Did you saw Y/n?" His eyes widened. "Y-y/n?" Jungkook nodded. "She was going to the washroom."

Jimin sighed and whispered. "Fuck..." Jungkook and I looked at each other, knowing that Y/n saw what had happened.

Jimin groaned and his hand went through his hair. "What am I going to do now? I bet she will ignore me again."

I squat down and pat his back. "Don't give up and try harder." Jungkook nodded at my statement. He looked at us and weakly smiled.

"I will not messed up again." He whispered to himself and I smiled at him.
___________________________________________
Sorry for not updating. I have been procrastinating and was lazy as my exam are next week already🙄