𝗼 𝗻 𝗲🌻

Y/n pov

I sighed in sadness when I heard a moan from his room. Tears was rolling down my face. Why can't he love me??

Next day

The shrill ring of my alarm woke me up, panting really hardly. Then I realised, it was a dream. I smiled to myself when I know he didn't cheat on me yesterday. I got up from my bed and went to the toilet to do my usual routine. I wore a hoodie and sweatpants like a normal nerd. I know, sister of Kim Taehyung, wife of Park Jimin, both are really hot and handsome, members of BTS is a NERD??!!

Well yes.

I went out my room and went to the kitchen to start cooking for breakfast.
I always cook for him ever since we got married or else he will hurt me. Then, Jimin entered the room. Jimin sat down on the table and I quickly put the plates on the table. He started to eat then...

"What is this?? It taste like shit! Are you trying to poison me?" He smack the table in anger.

"N-no," I stuttered to him

"Tsk, not only you suck at cooking, you look ugly also," he walked away.

I wiped the tears that are rolling down my face and start to do the dishes.

Flashback
"I don't love you, I'm only doing this for our parents and the company. Don't expect me to do anything for you," Jimin walk away ...

My tears started to rolled down again.
WHY NOBODY LOVE ME EVEN MY OWN PARENTS AND BROTHER DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME?!!

When I check the time it was almost for school. I took my bag and went to my school.

I sighed, hoping today is not going to bad...

Jimin pov

"You look mad," Jungkook smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"So,what did my sister did that make you that angry?" Taehyung chuckled.

"That bitch cook and it taste like shit. I wonder why is she even my wife, she is so ugly." I growled.

"Same dude, same" Taehyung said.

Jungkook laughed at us....