Box Of Stress

Elias' POV

~2 days later~

I've been stressing the fuck out ever since we received that letter. I haven't told a single soul about it. As Beta, I should be able to keep it together for the sake of the pack.

Why does this guy want sweet, little Jasper? Jasper couldn't harm a fly. Zac will be furious, when he finds out. I'm sure he will be beyond angry with me too. I just hope he understands why I didn't inform him about this sooner. I need to vent to someone, so I'm going to find my love.

"Baby!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me wherever he is in our house. "Babe? I need to talk to you."

I hear footsteps scurrying up the stairs to our bedroom. He walks in with a warm smile. Goddess, his smiles can instantly relieve me from any stress or worries I may be dealing with.

Sometimes, I wish we could live a normal life outside of the pack. A life where my loving mate didn't have to endure years of torture without me. A life where there is no drama or stress. Well, the only stress being what to eat for dinner or what to watch on TV. Life could be so simple.

Mate is beautiful. Syd chimes in.

He's completely head over heels for Damian and Ivan. He's always going on about how adorable and sweet and loving they are.

He is beautiful, yes. I agree.

"What's up?" He saunters over to stand in front of where I'm sitting on the bed.

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his neck. He rests his head on my shoulder. I inhale a big whiff of his scent. He always smells delicious. I could eat him up.We continue like this for a few minutes until I reluctantly pull away. He stands up straight.

"I need to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." I look him straight in his eyes, so he understands how serious this is.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried.

"The patrollers found a note stuck on a tree two days ago. It's addressed to Jasper. I know Zac is going to freak out, but he's still recovering so I don't want to stress him out more. I don't really know if I'm doing the right thing? Maybe, I should tell-" I ramble on for a good, few minutes before Damian shushes me.

"First, take a deep breath." He demands.

I comply. I already feel ten times better than before.

"Now, you're doing the right thing, baby. Zac is in no shape to deal with the stress that goes along with this letter. Az and him will go absolutely nuts. There would be no way to calm them down. Put it in the safe in his office." He continues. "Zac will be back in a few days. Tell him then."

"You're right." I mumble.

"What was that? I didn't hear you?" Damian smirks until he bursts into a fit of giggles.

He's asking for a punishment. I mutter to Syd.

Let him bask in his glory for a few more seconds... then, we will make sure he knows who is in charge. Syd replies.

"Alright, my love." I lift Damian up and toss him over my shoulder. "Let's see how long you will be laughing when you're pinned under me. I will show no remorse."

I hear him squeak. He knows what's coming for him. I walk off to our bedroom chuckling and close the door behind us.

——————————————————————————

Zachariah's POV

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! It's only been two damn days and I want out of this bed! I internally scream.