Anticipation of Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Fuu: 2 years ago,......

Kaoru: Nice to meet you girls. Then, it's time for me to take my leave, see you later Shouichi-kun.

The white coated man then proceeded to exit the room.

Fuu: Kino-san seems like a nice person.

Shouichi: Well he is a nice person, ever since I was hospitalized he is the one who helped me cope with the fact that I am an amnesiac.

Karin: Ah.

Yuuna: Karin-chan?!

Karin: Y-

Yuuna: Y-?!

Karin: Y-y-y-y-y-y-YOU!!!!!!!

Shouichi: W-what is it?!

Karin: H-HOW'D YOU MADE THE HEAD OF TAISHA TOOK CARE OF YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? (Karin said as she shook Shouichi on the shoulder.)

Shouichi: OW OW OW OW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Don't shake me!!!!!!

Karin: Ah?! I-i'm sorry.....

Togo: By the way, Karin-chan what do you mean by the head of Taisha?

Karin: He is the one who is the current head of Taisha which means to be responsible for the Heroes and the world.

Shouichi: Wow,..... I didn't know Kaoru-san was that important.

Karin: You should be. He's kinda above us all.

Shouichi: By the way Fuu, what's with the eye patch(Shouichi said as he just realized the eyepatch on Fuu's left eye)

Fuu: Fufufufu Does it bother you?(Fuu said as she made a dramatic pose) This is the result of a battle against the demon lord in the dark war. His magic-

Karin: She's losing the vision in her left eye. (Karin said smugly)

Fuu: Hey, what gives???!!!!! I was in the middle of a story about nihilistic hero who received an honorable injury in battle against demon lord!!

Karin: What are you??! Eight grader??

Shouichi: Is it going to heal?

Fuu: Well, they said it's probably just fatigue from all the fighting. Being a hero uses alot of energy, after all. They said it would get better with some rest and treatment. So I don't think it's going a problem.

Shouichi: That's a relief.

Fuu: Well, we did defeated seven Vertexes at once. That's why we're feeling exhausted too.

Itsuki and Togo then entered Shouichi's room.

Shouichi: Togo-chan, Itsuki

Togo: Sorry we're late we just finished our test.

Fuu: Itsuki, did the needles made you cry??? (Fuu mockingly ask)

Itsuki just shook her head.

Fuu: Hmm,... What's wrong?

Togo: Looks like Itsuki-chan can't speak, it's fatigue from overusing the hero system. Supposedly she should get better soon.

Fuu: It's just like my eyes.

Yuuna: Umm..... soon enough, this'll all get better, right? Even the doctor said so!!

Fuu: Yeah, You're right.

Yuuna: Oh yeah! We finished off the last of the Vertexes!!! We should celebrate!!!

Yuuna then took out a lot of snacks that she just bought.