One Shot (10)

Title: An Unexpected (and Unwanted) Visit

Rating: M

Warnings: Language and sexual themes

**

"Oh my god...yes...just like that. YES! Faster! OH MY GOD YES!"

Those were the sounds that could be heard from downstairs at Heather's house. The people who heard them? Well, none other than Heather's parents.

Tom cringed at all the loud moaning and gasping. He looked at his wife. "Um...Martha, maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here unannounced-"

"Heather told us she was living alone," she replied promptly. "And we're her parents. Therefore, we have every right to show up like this. This is her fault for not telling us about whoever she's fucking around with up there."

He opened his mouth to object when the door suddenly opened. He saw a tall, Hispanic man with a white robe on. He walked downstairs, too busy looking down to notice who was standing right there.

Martha cleared her throat, scaring the living hell out of him. "Mierda!!" Alejandro jumped.

Martha looked at him, un-phased. She crossed her arms. "Care to explain who you are?"

"Uh...how about you guys? This isn't tu casa. Sorry, wrong house."

"Excuse me?! We're Heather's parents!"

His eyes went wide. "Qué?! Mi dios! Heather didn't tell me anyone was coming over today!"

"Oh no, we never planned a specific date! We just came right in! The place looks...nice. For a woman living on her own. Does she live on her own?"

"Uh...sí. But I'm moving in once I finish the semester."

Martha raised her eyebrows. "...Oh. Tom, it's a boyfriend."

"Oh my!" He gasped. "Boyfriend? Heather's never had one of those!"

"I can't believe she didn't tell us she had a boyfriend! How long have you two been together?!"

Alejandro didn't know if he should answer that. They had been together for a whole year. That was a long time to not tell your own parents. He knew why she didn't keep in contact with them. And frankly, he didn't know what to do about the situation at hand.

Just then, Heather opened the door and started walking downstairs in her lacy red robe. "Babe, can you get the whipped cream too-" she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her parents standing there next to Alejandro. Her face grew dark. Fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen!

Martha crossed her arms, as if she were scolding one of her young children. She had the most disappointed look on her face. "Heather."

Heather immediately crossed her arms over her chest and double checked to make sure her robe was secure around her waist. "...What are you guys doing here?"

"We're visiting, Heather. Remember that conversation we had on the phone a couple weeks ago?"

Alejandro looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.