I wasn't expecting it to blow up this much, although I can't say I don't like the shocked reactions. It gives me a buzz.

I felt a smile creep up on my face. I handed Lucas back his phone and plopped down on the bed lying down so I was face up with both hands resting behind my head.

I was satisfied, "Not gonna lie, I do like the attention."

Lucas didn't reply, he looked focused on his phone.

I rolled over so I could see what he was looking at, I was practically on top of him at this point.

"What's that?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, looking at what seemed to be a picture of myself.

"I don't think Joon was kidding when he said you were popular." Lucas stated.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I mean, just look at this," he moved his phone so it was pointed towards me. "You don't have instagram, but this account is of you."

He swiped to the right and started scrolling down a search list for my name and there were countless accounts with images of me as profiles and with Furiae in the username.

"The fuck is this?" I asked, snatching the phone from Lucas's hands. I clicked on the first one I saw.

The account name was Furiae.Forever and the profile picture looked like it was taken at one of my fights at Mad Dog. And the bio... I don't even know what to think of this.

"Furiae official fan account?" I read outloud. "30K followers??"

I turned my head to look at Lucas and the second we made eye contact he started cracking up, rolling around on my bed.

"Oh my god your reaction is priceless!" He was wiping tears from his eyes. "T-there's so many of them!"

Lucas grabbed his phone out of my hands and checked another account, he burst out so loud that he started choking, "K-Kai," he was wheezing, "look at this one!"

I looked at his phone, the name under the account was "Furiae's Wife" and there were several poorly photoshopped images of me and what looked like a 12-year-old girl.

"Damn Kai, you're even pulling little kids."

"Oh shut up, I'm not a pedophile, and how the hell does someone that old even know me? Hell, how do this many people know me?"

Lucas calmed down a bit, still smiling to himself while going through different fan accounts.

"I don't know, man. I mean, think about it a little. I know Mad Dag was an underground fight club, but even then they had thousands of people every night. Like the number of people at some crowds could fill a whole ass stadium. And as for the kids, It's probably because they had a parent or sibling take them and they thought you were cool." Lucas turned to face me.

"Yea, I get that, it's just hard to think about because no one has even hinted at me being popular outside of school. It's just a little surprising that's all."

"But knowing you, you're going to love the attention."

I paused to think for a second, "You're not wrong there."

"Plus, I think your personality is kind of perfect for being a celebrity. You literally dont give a fuck about what anyone thinks."

"Whoah woah woah, who said anything about me being a celebrity. Just because I'm a little popular at Mad Dog doesn't mean I'm famous." I stated. "And I know that we're both super popular at school, and yes I like it that way, but that has nothing to do with Mad Dog."