chapter 9

??? :y/n?..
You look up to see the boy with messy green hair and light green eyes, you didn't know who it was and said..

Y/n: uh.. Do I know you?..
You said while standing up, while the boy was shocked and tried to grab your hand but pulled back..

Worker: coffee for Y/n L/n!

As you heard your name you garbed the coffee and walked out meanwhile the boy with messy green hair stood there and than ran after you with his coffee, (which was ice coffee) he yelled your name as you kept walking you started to speed walk..
It went up to jogging and then went to full speed running..

Y/n:why did I get myself into this mess! *Huff* I have to keep running..

As you said that to yourself you ran in ally Way with the boy behind you he grab your hand and pulled you in for a hug, but you managed to get out of his grip and went to the woods..

Y/n: *Huff* t-that was.. *Huff* close..
As you said that you put down your coffee and stood up straight, you felt someone touch you.. This made you jump and you were pulled into a hug you looked up to see the same boy you yelled..

Y/n: let me go, I don't even know you!..
Deku: y/n, don't worry it's just me! Deku, remember?!..
He said while letting you go and saying calmly..

You heard a familiar deep male voice, you turn around and to see it was..

CLIFF HANGER, SORRY! hehe.. Anyway tell me how I'm doing I mean this is my first Story.. I hope you enjoyed!