Chapter 39

I looked up at Sero,( or down if your taller than him) "oh sorry y/n, I didn't think you would walk into me.." he said looking around trying to avoid eye contact, it was obvious that he liked me really. "It's fine! Don't worry" I smiled. He chuckled "we should get to class, don't wanna be late now do we?" I said lowering my voice slightly at the end of my sentence. He blushed slightly and nodded.

We both sat our seats and the other's coming in seating in their seats as well. I got on my phone and remembered delis number, I put his number into my phone and walked over to Sero. His head was down and resting in the palm of his hand, "hey Sero? Could I have your number?" He instantly looked up with his eyes widening, "uh sure! Give me your phone.." as he told me I gave him my phone and looked around waiting for him to finish.  He gave it back and I went back to my seat ready to write some more.
Once the bell rang, I went to Sero in the hall, jogging to catch up with him. "Sero!" He stopped and turned and watched me breath heavily. "Oh! Sorry y/n, but I have to cancel our training.." I looked up at him, my hands on my knees and asked "what? Why??" He sighed and said "family meeting.. sorry, maybe we can do it another time?"

I sighed and caught my breath "alright, if you say so.." and walked off to tell Deku we had to cancel due to seros family. I gave up trying to even find Deku and walked back to the dorms. I saw todoroki and jogged up to him, "hey todoroki! How've you been?" I smiled, "oh hey y/n, my day was fine. What about yours?". Todoroki has always been nice to me, sure he may have PTSD but he was a nice and chill guy, I chucked "mine was great! I had lunch with Sero and Deku."
He looked forward "that's cool." He said with a blank face as he entered the dorms, opening the door "ladies first." He said flatly. I smiled and thanked him. I went to my room, it was a Friday- so I could pull an all-nighter. I took my shoes off and placed down my bag, walking to my closet grabbing a white shirt and dark purple sweatpants, also grabbing some undergarments. I then went to the bathroom Turing on the shower and taking off my clothes, stepping in and feeling the water drip onto me. Soaking my hair, face, chest, and arms.. it felt nice to take showers after school. (BEST FEELING 😫). I close my eyes and cleaned myself, after 10 or more minutes I stepped out grabbed a towel. Drying myself and wrapping the towel around my hair.

I put lotion on my legs, arms, face, and neck. I then put on my clothes grabbing my charger and plugging it into the wall, charging my phone I put on some music and start to clean my room a bit. Picking up trash and stuff, walking to my bed. Then lying down on it. And fading to sleep.