Chapter 30

JUST A REMINDER SOME OF THE STORIES ARE OIT OF ORDER! I DONT KNOW WHY BUT ENJOY!

You went to class and sat down in your seat, and took your book out to be ready for class.
Some other time more and more of the other students started to come in, right after you saw someone.

Black spiky hair, blue eyes, and scars.

'Dabi?..'

y/n?..

Y/n?..

Y/N!

You snapped out of it and looked at the person who said your name.
It was just Iida...

Iida: y/n, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost..
You stared at him and nod yes.

You really didn't want to talk to anyone because you really did see Dabi but, at the same time he wasn't there.
After class was over you went to lunch, you sat with some of the class 1B and talk about some stuff.
You laughed and giggled.
You never realized how. Nice they were except for one of course and yeah you know who I'm talking about. After much you all had a little break to get some fresh air and talk a little more.

Then you all went inside and went to class and then to the dorms, it was a chill day but you had forgotten the thing in the morning. Dabi.

You went to your dorm and changed into your comfy clothes, and laid down.
You were tired. And you ha no plans so all you could you do was lay down, doing nothing.

Later at night you heard a tapping sound at your window, you got up still sleepy and tired you opened it.

SMACK!

You closed your eyes and passed out.

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! 😃✨😩🏳️‍🌈🥶😗😃🤨🤩😔😟😢🥺😡😱😱🥶😶😶😦🙄🙄😴🥴🤠🤡👺👹💀☠️