Unexpected (2)

En başından başla

Neha grabbed her food plate and went behind him with Avni.

In a situation like this, she was still enjoying her food without caring about anything.

She was walking slowly like she was in a drama. Not feeling Neha next to herself, Avni turned around and saw Neha way behind them.

"DD..." he turned and Avni threw her bag at him. She ran back and grabbed Neha's hand and yanked her with her. The plate from Neha's hand fell and she complained like a child.

Once they were out of the college, they saw fire coming from building 2 and it was uncontrollable. There were alot of police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances.

There were few media people covering the news and it is now definitely on TV and the most dramebaaz mothers are left to face.

"You need to do something about your obsession with food." Neha narrowed her eyes on DD, "I mean I get it you love food but do not love it so much that one day you will die because of it."

DD was asking for something impossible from Neha. Without food Neha was nothing.

"You should watch what you are saying if you....." Avni massaged her templates.

"Can you two shutup please" Avni took out her phone and called someone. Neha smiled broadly looking at Avni, who ignored her completely.

"He is safe and sound in the office." DD took out a water bottle from Avni's bag that was still in his hand and started to drink out of it.

Avni was about to grab the water bottle when the person on the other side answered her phone. Before Avni could say anything the person started to inquire, "Yes auntie, I am fine."

The person on the other side asked something else, "Yes auntie, I am with your daughter. Do not worry I will drop her off." Avni smiled and turned off her phone.

The first thing she did was yank her bottle from DD, who have already finished drinking all of the water from it. Avni frowned, "Aik dusray ka jhuta kahay pinay se pyaar barta hai, nahi suna kabhi?"

(Drinking or eating other's things makes the love grow between them, haven't you ever heard that?)

Neha was burning holes in him, "Let me drop both of you home."

"No need my driver will be here and he can take us" DD looked at Avni and smirked, "Oh the driver who I told to not come, right?" Avni's eye went wide and Neha's jaw dropped on the ground.

DD chuckled, "let's go, Neil told me to take care of you too anyways." Both girls made weird faces hearing Neil's name.

_________________

Currently Avni and Neha are sitting on the sofa and seeing their sweet lady's drama.

"What would we have done if something happened today?" It has been half an hour since DD has dropped them off and saved himself making an excuse. Since then they are trying to handle a mother and seeing her cry.

"MRS. KHANNA WE ARE OKAY!!" Neha and Avni yelled.

Mrs. Khanna sat on the sofa and narrowed her eyes at them, "Where were you two when this happened?"

"We were in the cafeteria." Avni told her lovely auntie.

Mrs.Khanna made a shocked face, "Oh my God! I knew about Neha but Avni you were also skipping and that too on your first day." Neha got shocked by her mother's words.

"What do you mean 'I knew about Neha', ha? Do you think of me as that low mom?" Neha started to fake cry and somehow she made her big fat tears come out of her eyes.