I slid my thumb up as I pushed my middle and index fingers in her, so that it rested on what I prayed to god was her clit, then started turning it in a slow circle.

She sucked in her breath and closed her eyes, her hand sliding through my hair to pull me closer. I kissed her hard, tangling my tongue with hers, jutting my fingers in and out.

"Go up," she whispered suddenly, her breathing heavy.

I looked up.

"Curl them up," she breathed, catching her lower lip between her teeth. "Your fingers."

I was slightly confused, but I curled the fingers in her, grazing them against a rough patch of her flesh. She moaned and scrunched her face up, grinding down on my hand as I ran my fingers over the spot again. I kept doing that, then sat up and, keeping my hand in place, slid my trunks down and left them on the mattress to easily locate later.

She spread her legs, gesturing with her hand for me to come closer as I stroked myself. "Do you... do you have a condom?"

I froze in place, panic coursing through me. "Um..." I gulped. "No. I can- I can just pull out."

"It's fine," she said. "I'm on the pill."

"The what?"

She stared at me. "Birth control?"

"Oh, of course, I know," I said. I gripped her hips, pulling one of her legs up to my side as I pressed my tip to her entrance, pausing for a second to get it wet before slowly pushing in. She moaned and I did too, the raw heat of her suddenly becoming overwhelming. My senses were spiking off the charts and I felt so hot, so-

No no no, I screamed in my mind. You can't cum now, you'd never be able to live with yourself.

I tried to remember the things Michael told me to think about when I got a boner in his car. Pigs. Dead pigs. And rats. Blood and guts and rats and cottage cheese. I hated cottage cheese. Cottage cheese and tomatoes and eggs and pickles.

Fuck. Not pickles. Pickles reminded me of dicks.

I held Amy's waist tighter, watching her stomach and boobs ripple in a wave as I thrust into her. The soft edges of her hair brushed my fingertips as I leaned forward, reaching around her legs. "Can we turn over?" I asked, my breath rushed.

"Yeah," she gasped. I held onto the backs of her thighs and rocked to my side, flipping us so I was lying on my back. She straightened up, pushing her hands on my chest and sat back. I watched her, craning my hips forward as she lowered herself down.

"Fuck," I groaned. She went all the way down, our thighs touching, then back up and started bouncing. "Fuck, holy-" I started, breaking off into a moan. I clasped her sides as she rode me, biting on my jaw.

She leaned back and held my knees, and I stared at her boobs, jumping up and down, then shut my eyes and squeezed my lips together. She clenched, her walls tightening around me, and I threw my head back, forcing myself as far into her as I could as I came.

I held her against me, my high sending me into a haze as we pressed together in that blissful moment. She went up and down a few last times, then slowly crawled off and collapsed beside me, panting.

"You sure you're not gonna get pregnant?" I asked her.

"98% sure," she said.

I frowned.

"I'm hungry," she murmured. "Very hungry."

"We can go eat pizza," I said, nuzzling my nose into her hair. "But we have to stay here at least, like, five more minutes."