"OK...but make it fast and without pain",I warned that guy.

"Mahira look at dadu",both my dad and Bela's dad were cheering for her.

She looked at them and turned around sobbing,she looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Dadda and mumma are here with you Mahira,OK?"I said.

I made her sit properly on me and the man gave another gunshot on her left ear.

That's it!

Now this house will break due to her crying sound.

"It's over...it's over baby...look at me",Bela said kissing her.

"Dadda itzz paining",Mahira said looking at me.

"It's over baby,let's go from here",I said going towards balcony.

Everyone came behind me laughing except Bela.Do they all think it's a joke?

"Relax Mahir...why are you crying",Vyom asked laughing his heart out.

I was wiping my tears soothing Mahira.

"Mumma pain",Mahira was pulling me towards her.

"It's OK baby,the pain will go..see mumma,dadda,dadu's,Vishi everyone are here na...don't cry",Bela said taking her in her arms.

"Why are you laughing dad,you don't have daughter's, you will not know my pain",I said huffing in anger.

"I don't have daughter's but I had you two monsters with me....you people were not less than girl's when it comes to crying",he said laughing.

We all laughed at that,I and Yuvi were so embarrassed.

"OK let's have lunch everyone",Bela said.

We all were having lunch,Vish and Bela were feeding Mahira eventually.

"OK Mahir..I want to give you a good news",my dad said.

"What is it dad"?I asked feeling excited.

"We have fixed Vish and Yuvi's marriage date",my dad said.

"Wow finally....I'm so happy for you my little brother and congrats pataka",I said winking at Vish.

She was blushing like a teenager.

This is really a good news for all of us.

"So when is the wedding Andy",Bela's dad asked.

"We planned it for next month,the dates are auspicious...in that month",my dad said and we all were so happy.

"What about you Vyom? When is your girlfriend coming?"Bela asked.

"OK she is coming next week and I will introduce you all to her",he said blushing.

Everyone are happy,everyone are getting settled,it's feeling really good.

"Arey Mahir bhai I forgot to tell you something",Yuvi said.

"What is it Yuvi?"I asked feeling confused.

"Happy anniversary Mahir bhai and Bela bhabiiiii",he said looking at us.

I looked at Bela and she was looking at her dad.I could see that she is pain,she is feeling bad for something.

"Shut up Yuvi",I snapped at him.

"Arey what shut up,he is right.It's your anniversary guys.... what did you plan today Bela",Vish asked smirking at her.

"Shut up Vish, there is nothing like that,we have to take care of Mahira today,she is in pain",Bela replied.