35.

SONG: ATEEZ (에이티즈) 'INCEPTION'

(I'm love with this song! Should I Stan Ateez? If so, then which member's book do you need?)

"Hyung s-she left." I said finally letting the single tear roll down. Jinyoung's grip on the chair got tighter as his brain didn't seem to process anything yet.

Hanbin's POV:

I slipped in my car, it felt as if the flames of my determination heated up the atmosphere in the car, as I suddenly felt sweaty. I sighed and placed my head on the leather seat.

One

Two

Three

I counted in my mind, giving myself a chance to stop but today there was nothing holding me back. So I opened my eyes and inserted the key in the keyhole, starting the engine. Placing my hands on the steering wheel I reversed the car and turned the steering wheel using my one hand, before exiting the premises of my house.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I pulled it out still keeping my eyes on the wet road. The windshield wiper squealed and glided against the glass, not letting the rain water cover the glass, my eyes travelled on the screen of my phone which displayed an incoming call.

Jinyoung-Ssi <3

I bit my lower lip, contemplating whether I should answer the call or not. 'I shouldn't' I thought to myself as after hearing his words, I fear my tempo will break. A text message popped up on the screen but before reading it I powered off my phone, shoving it back in my pocket.

I'm sorry Jinyoung.

-

The sun broke through the dawn, spreading golden streaks through the royal blue sky. Yet the after affect of yesterday's heavy rain, remained in the atmosphere. I parked my car near the coast and hopped off the car. Dust spluttered in all directions, when my boots came in contact with the glittery layer of the fresh sand over the soggy one.

I sucked in a mouthful of the damp air, refreshing my tired system. The sea crashed on the rocks, making them look darker than their actual color. I removed my cap and ran a hand through my hair, which blew gently because of the uplifting morning wind.

"Will everything be fine after this?" I questioned myself, sitting on one of the flat rocks. The sun shone over the clear blue water making it shimmer beautifully, seagulls flew over it adding to the exquisiteness of the whole scenery.

'Dad made our life a living hell, without realizing what our relationship is. If I quite down today he will attack me more torturously next time. So I should just end the chance of 'next time' today.' The thought crossed my mind adding fuel to the already blazing flames. I stood up and dusted my clothes and covered my head with the black cap, making my way towards my car.

-

The sun was once again swallowed by the darkness of the murky sky, I tried my best to reach the Chinese alley, when the sun was still up but even after my desperate efforts it was a really long journey. I turned on my phone to check the location and to my surprise the place was quite close now, one again I powered off my phone and placed in my pocket, Pressed my foot on the brakes making the vehicle come to an halt, I grabbed the car keys and pulled them out letting the engine die down.

I'll prefer walking towards that area as, if Jaebeom or Jinyoung came to know I am here they will definitely come after me, so to distract them I'll park my car here.

Water spluttered out of the puddle when my feet laded in it, shutting the door I walked towards the trunk on the car. The lights flickered as I unlocked the trunk; the long shiny weapon was still lying on its exact position where I placed it. I took in my hands and bent its neck to load the bullets in it.