POSTLUDE

I am finally here with the promised Epilogue!!

3 years later.

"No! Jaebeom you can't do this to me!" I screamed on top of my lungs, eyes overflowing with sorrowful tears, gathering the extra frill of my white gown, I starting running towards the boy standing in front of the delicately decorated hall.

My heels clicking as I ran on the deep maroon carpet, the pearl white dress tailing behind my back, delicately sliding against the carpet. My elegantly curled hair flying away from my face, Standing in front of h---

"CUT! That's not how we do it!" Hyunjin came into the scene, bringing me back to our house's living room, me griping the corners of my trousers, taking them as my 'pearl white gown'. Face displaying a expression which seemed more like a constipated face, than a sad expression.

"Hanbin it isn't a Hollywood sad film, this is Jaebeom Hyung's wedding speech." Hyunjin lectured as I dead panned over his words. Clearing his throat, he pushed me aside on the couch and took my place as the lead actor.

"Jaebeom, stay happy always and—"

"Tch tch, this sounds more like a farewell." I shook my head in disapproval.

"Whatever, it was better than your melodrama—"

"Wasn't a melodrama, Hyunjin you need a good scolding. Stop disrespecting your elders." I nagged walking towards the tall boy, glaring at him.

"Shorty got offended?" He joked, placing his finger over my head. Slapping his hand away, my hand traced up to grab his collar, pulling him at my level.

"You je—" Our quarrel was brought to an end by a loud yell, which shook both of us.

"No cursing Hanbin!" Jaebeom stood up pulling me back to my place.

"Teach him his manners first!" I yelled, trying to run out of his grasp and grab that pinhead's hair, who was busy sticking out his tongue at me.

"Hanbin, I agree with you. How will my sister survive with this creature?" Jinyoung jumped in, acting like a mother talking about his sister.

"Jinyoung-hyung you were supposed to be at my side!" Hyunjin complained, rolling his eyes at Jinyoung.

"Not again!" We all shouted at Hyunjin all together, catching his off guard.

"Break up! I need a break up right now, I can't leave Hana with this disrespectful jerk." Jinyoung ran a hand through his hair, walking impatiently around the room.

"H-hyung..." Hyunjin's eyes widened at the mention of break up, mouth left agape.

Sighing I shook my head and pulled myself out of my brothers grasp, before walking in the mid of the chaotic situation.

"Guys please hold your horses; I need everyone alive on my only brother's wedding. So let's just have our beauty sleep and meet tomorrow." I spoke up, pushing on the 'only' word, in result gaining a 'tch' from Hyunjin. Everyone agreed to it and bid goodbyes before dispersing.

-

Letting the window roll down, I let the smooth air settle in the car's inner environment. The dark night making my mood even better, the starts scattered over the sky like glitter smeared over the black sky.

"Why are you smiling?" Jinyoung questioned as the smile over my face, changed into a giggle.

"What I miracle, I came out alive that day."

"And what's funny in it?" He dead panned, maybe thinking I was crazy, laughing over such a scary incident.

"For the first time in my lifetime, I felt as if people actually meant that when they say 'I can't leave without you'. I realized the importance of my loved ones, their worth and that I can let go off the memories of my father." Parking the car on the side of the road, I started speaking looking at the glimmering sky which reflected in my glassy eyes.