PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

"I'll pull out." I mumbled and she gave me a look. "Um.. do you have a condom?" Her head shook. "Alright well.." I started to pull back but she huffed and wrapped her legs around me.

"Don't forget." She breathed out and I nodded before dipping my hips down and sliding into her. We both simultaneously let out a low moan of pleasure at the foreign yet familiar feeling. It felt like it's been forever.. I bit my lip as she lightly pulled at my ear lobe with her teeth before whispering, "God, I missed you."

I pushed deeper until I fell into a steady rhythm. "I missed you too."

"She's so cute."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"She's got hot Cheetos on her chest and chocolate on her mouth. That's cute to you?"

"Adorable."

I looked down and saw teary brown ones staring back at me, then they turned green.

"This is adorable- WAKE UP!"

I snapped my eyes open and felt chips fly over my face from reflex, my fingers grasping the bag. What the fuck, what the fuck- I looked around the room, thankful as fuck when I realized where I was.

It was a dream- no, a motherfucking nightmare. "Goddamn.." I exhaled heavily and ran a hand through my hair.

"Sheesh." I looked up and saw both Robyn and Melissa staring at me. "Some dream huh? You sweatin' buckets friend." Mel teased and started out of the living room.

"Babe," I hummed and looked at Rob who was eyeing me oddly. "You okay?" I nodded and went to stand up.. then I realized what I was hiding with the chip bag. Oh goodness..

"Yeah, I'm great. Just was yelled awake ya know.." She hummed and nodded softly while crossing her arms. God she was reading me- not this time. "Is Peters here?"

She nodded and squinted her eyes. "Yes. So get cleaned up please." I nodded and watched her walk away with sigh, my head then lowering as I started to put the chips back into the bag. "Oh and," my head raised when she popped her head around the corner. "Take care of that damn boner." My eyes shot wide while she nonchalantly walked away.

How did she even..

I raised up and quickly made my way upstairs to my room, my mind scattered. I did not just have a wet dream about Aniya.. I didn't.. I did. But why?

I'd never do that in my waking life, nor would I want it to happen when I'm sleeping! And I didn't have any thought process in the dream, I just acted..

"I can't deal with this shit." I mumbled to myself and closed the bedroom door softly before pulling out my phone to call someone I knew could make sense of this. "Sophia, hi."

"Y/n how are you? It's been a while."

"I know. I'm sorry for stopping our sessions, I just had a lot going on work wise. But if you're free.. I need some help." Then I explained to her everything that happened, as detailed as I could remember. I told her about how Aniya has been avoiding me and how that tore me up a bit, then about the dream..