Nezuko Kamado

*~*My POV*~*

Nezuko was awaken by her big brother Tanjiro. " Nezuko it's time to get ready for school " He said shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open to see him. " Okay " She yawned while slowly sitting up. Then in rushed a worried Zenitsu who grabs her shoulders. " It's gonna be okay!! Don't worry!!! Don't be nervous!!! " He yelled while shaking her. If she wasn't fully awake before, she was now.

" We'll protect you okay? So don't worry " He said. " I wasn't worried " She said stopping him from shaking her. " Oh that's good " He sighed of relief, finally being quiet. " Now you have to leave. I need to take a shower and get dressed. Shoo " She playfully flicked her hand at the two boys. " Well, I can help with that " He blushed while pushing his fingers together.

" No way " She shakes her head. " Eh, worth a shot " He shrugged before the two boys left the room.

~After an hour~

She comes out, dressed in the uniform she made for herself. A pink short sleeve crop top with black sleeves, and a black part where the buttons were. She wore black ripped jeans, and black vans. Her hair is tied up in a high ponytail that reached her waist. She smiles in the mirror, but her eyes land ok her sharp teeth causing her smile to fade away.

People always bullied her about being a demon. That was the reason why she was homeschooled up until now. She's a junior in high school now, so she's ready to go back to school. She ate breakfast with the two boys before brushing her teeth. They grab their bags and go outside, where Inosuke was doing push-ups on the front lawn.

" Inosuke!!! Your gonna get your uniform all dirty!! Get up!! " Nezuko complained to him, annoyed. " Get up!! Nezuko worked so hard making your uniform and your just gonna get it dirty " Zenitsu scolded him. " Hah! Your all just mad that I can do more push-ups then you " He huffed standing up. " Hey, you know they're just gonna make you take off the boar head " Tanjiro asked.

" Over my dead body! " He said. " I just wanted to warn you " Tanjiro said. They start walking when Inosuke got hit in the back of his head with a rock. " Hey! Who did that?! " He yelled angrily. They turn around to see Kanao running up to them. She was telling them to wait. " Hey Kanao " Tanjiro said with a smile. She waved at them.

" You made it just in time " Zenitsu said before they all continue walking. " How dare she hit me with a rock? " Inosuke muttered.

~At School~

" Okay settle down class " Ms Kanata said while walking in, causing the talking to cease. " We have a new student today. Please be polite and welcome Nezuko Kamado " She said, and then she walked in. " I have some news that may surprise you " She said, making Nezuko nervous. This is usually the part where students start bullying her.

" Our Nezuko here is a demon " She said with her usual smile. Everyone gasped before whispers flow around the classroom. " Why is there a demon in this class?! " One boy yelled standing up. Then a sword flew at Nezuko, she blocked it sending it back to the owner. It cut his cheek a little but just deep enough to make him bleed.

Her eyes widen at the sight, she fights off her blood hungry demon side. " See a demon only wants blood!! " The boy from before said. Nezuko rushes back there wiping the blood off his face. " Sorry sorry sorry!! I was just defending myself against your sword I didn't mean to hurt you! " She panicked. What the hell?! The boy thought. She takes some alcohol pads and a bandaid from her purse.

" Sorry if this hurts " She said before cleaning off his wound and placing a bandaid over it. The class was shocked. " Again, so sorry. Does it hurt or anything? " She asked. " As you can see Nezuko will be able to protect humans seeing as she cares for them so much. An example being just not where she disregarded the fact that he attacked her first and went to make sure he's okay " Ms Kanata smiles.

" So I believe she will make a fine demon slayer " She said. " Nezuko please sit next to Shizuku. Shizuku please raise your hand " She said. A girl with pink hair raised her hand and Nezuko makes her way over there, and was bombarded with questions. " Do you really not wanna eat humans? Is it because your stupid or something? Did you go to school before this? Did the demons kick you out and that's why your here? How come you can come out during the day? " She asked back to back.

" Uh... No I don't wanna eat humans, I'm not stupid, yes I did go to school, the demons didn't kick me out because I never went with them, and I have a special sunscreen that Mr Urokodaki made for me " She answered the questions in order. " Who's— " Shizuku was cut off. " Please don't scare her away with your many questions " Ms Kanata said.
" Right, I'm sorry ma'am " She said and pays attention to the lesson.

~At Lunch~

" So how was your first day so far? Did anyone bully you— I swear I'll murder— " Nezuko cuts Zenitsu off. " I'm fine, nothing happened " She said. " Besides, don't forget I'm a demon slayer too! I can handle myself " She smiles. " Yeah, sorry I kinda got carried away " He said. " So schools been all good so far? " Tanjiro asked, just to make sure.
" Yup. " She smiles drinking her strawberry boba.

~During Sword Training~

" Ma'am " One boy said. " Yes? " Ms Kiriya said turning to him. " How come Nezuko doesn't have a sword? I mean, isn't it weird to go to sword training when you don't have a sword? " The boy asked. " Yes, but since Nezuko is a demon she can withstand getting hurt more then humans. So she really doesn't need a sword to protect her. She'll just be doing regular combat training " She explained.

Nezuko was receiving her training from the flame Hashira Rengoku. " The key is to use your opponent's momentum against them " He explained. " So I need you to demonstrate what you do when someone is coming at you with a punch " He said then rushed at her. She waits till he gets close and pivoted back on her foot, turning sideways. She grabbed his arm and pins it behind his back slamming him into the floor. " Very good " He smiles.

~After school~

They all walked back, waving as they went their separate ways. " See you later " Tanjiro said to Zenitsu. He was the closest to them.
" Okay see you guys tomorrow " He said turning the corner. Nezuko and Tanjiro continue walking do their own home. Nezuko hears one of the children whispering about her, while her and another girl walked faster when next to her.

That's the demon girl!!! Don't get her mad she might eat you!! She's a monster!!

Nezuko frowned. She'd never eat a human. Tanjiro pats her head. " It'll be okay. People will doubt you but that's good. You'll just have to work harder to earn their trust. And don't feel bad if everyone doesn't accept you. Some people are just really stubborn and you just can't change their opinion. " He said. She smiled and nodded before they continue walking home.

*~*Nezuko POV*~*

My Name is Nezuko Kamado. I'm a Demon. I'm 17 years old, my brother is Tanjiro Kamado. My friends are; Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira, and Kanao Tsuyuri. This is my story of becoming a demon slayer while being a demon myself. My name is Nezuko Kamado. I'm a Demon. Not a monster.