Alina Marie-Conners (Percabeth) {Part 2}

Alina's POV

After what feels like hours we arrive at a hill in the middle of nowhere. Annabeth and Percy get out of the van after parking in what looks like a parking spot and help me out of the van. As we walk up the hill, myself leaning on Annabeth's shoulder, I see a giant border and a bunch of kids in orange shirts meddling around. There are around 20 cabins, each with what looks like it's own design. Annabeth and Percy lead me past a tree with a golden fabric laid over the branches and I hear a sigh of what sounds like relief come from Percy. 

"Is everything ok?" I ask, turning my head to him. He goes to speak but his face is illuminated by a pink light. I peer upwards to see a pink dove floating above my head. Annabeth gives me a small smile before kneeling. 

"All hail Alina Marie-Conners, daughter of Aphrodite," Annabeth says as the rest of the people around me kneel. I look at them in confusion. My mother, a goddess? Annabeth must have seen the confusion on my face when she got up because she immediately waved me over. 

"I know it's a bit confusing at first, but you'll get used to it soon. I'll introduce you to my friend Piper, who so happens to be your sister, after we go to the infirmary." She places a hand on my shoulder and waves in front of us. 

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, your new safe haven. We'll show you the orientation film, which should help you a bit now that it's updated." I nod slowly, taking in the sights and sounds of this new home. More than 20 cabins settled amongst a background of forests and a beautiful strawberry field, a giant amphitheater, a huge wall with what looks like lava flowing down it, an archery range and even more things that I couldn't comprehend. Annabeth and Percy help me down the hill, supporting me on each side and lead me to a building with a red cross above it. I tense for a second, worried they're taking me to a church, but a sign under the cross catches my eye. I struggle to read it for a moment, curse my dyslexia, but I make out the word "Infirmary" as we approach. Percy opens the door to see two people who look like boys talking in the foyer, one holding a clipboard. 

"Hey Will, Nico," Percy says, stopping their conversation and causing them to look to us. The one on the right, the one holding the clipboard, face tenses as they look at me getting held up by my cousin and his girlfriend. They walk forward, giving the other person the clipboard, and take me in. 

"New camper?" They question, their voice quite masculine. They take Percy's spot and, along with Annabeth, lead me over too a bed and let me sit down. They then walk to the other person and take the clipboard back, kissing the top of their head. They turn around again as Percy answers. 

"Yep. Aphrodite kid and she so happens to be my cousin. We went and picked them up after some stuff happened with her father," he says, snaking an arm around Annabeth's waist and looking at me with concerned eyes. I mentally thank him for not sharing too much as the clipboard person brings out and elastic and pulls their blonde hair into a small ponytail at the base of their neck. I push my pink hair behind my ear, looking down at my leg and a half in embarrassment. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It turns out the clipboard person is named Will, and his boyfriend, the other person, is Nico. They both turn out to be just as nice as Percy and Annabeth, and a great fit for each other. Will helps to heal bruises and a fractured rib that I somehow attained. At one point he gives me a drink that tastes exactly like my abuela's quesadilla's, which surprises the living hell out of me at the first taste. Percy, Annabeth and the newly met Nico set up a small, portable TV and show me the aforementioned orientation film, which does help a lot.

At one point a native looking girl with chocolate brown hair walks in beside a dude with blonde hair and glasses. I find out her name is Piper,  my sister, and the other boy is Malcolm, one of Annabeth's brothers. (hahaha tricked y'all sorry - Nico SdA) Once the short but informative film finishes, Piper shows me to Cabin 10, my new home, and I will say, all the pink and frilliness really fits my aesthetic. I am soon introduced to the rest of my siblings, all of which I adore, and I find a new home, away from my father and where I can express myself freely. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five years later, with help from Cabin 6, a new leg from my Cabin 9 Spanish speaking friends and a supporting family, my 52 year old father is sentenced to 60 years in prison for all of the abuse he forced onto our family. We celebrate with quesadilla's and a giant campfire party. I finally find a family that accepts me for me and not who I used to be. I become the camp's mom, second only to my Aunt Sally, and I feel myself once again. 

Hey everyone! We finally finished this and are so fricken sorry for the super long wait. I got the inspo to finish the dam thing after reading and answering some comments and Alina actually came and helped me (we have her in our system), so that's nifty I would say (sorry Bailey's been watching the video on repeat). -Nico SdA 

We would also like to say nbvfdtuytghvcfdytfuyjhgvchfdtf Thank you for almost 3k reads on this book!!! Ahh y'all are amazinggggg. We hope to get some more stories like this out there, as well as a few stories of our own that we will be working on. -Will SdA (we co-con together a lot so sorry for the swaps in whose writing)

 Fair warning for the future, most, if not all of the following stories will be in system people recounting their experiences meeting us demigods, since our brain likes to make every single OC an alter. (any other system's relate?? /g) Anyways, thank you all once again and we hope to be us and writing again soon! -Nico SdA