Joshua Heron- Solangelo

Nico di Angelo. Black hair, brown, almost black eyes, pale skin. Wears only black clothes. Just my type.

So what? The school jock can be gay for an emo boy, even though when we start dating I'll tell him to wear more colour because black makes him look depressed, and we don't want it looking like I beat him, even though I totally will. (I hate this dude so much and I haven't even gotten that far into his character 🤮) Today's the day I'll ask him out, and he'll have to say yes, or else there will be consequences. I mean, the last girl who rejected me, she got pregnant a week later and was teased so much that she left the school. I've heard him reject others before, and he says he's in a relationship, which means he's faking it. You always say you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or other wise it sounds fake and there for is. So I'm going to ask him out, and if he says no, he will be punished.

I walk out of the school at the end of the day alongside my 'friends', searching for my next boyfriend in the crowd. I spot him leaning on a tree, staring at the road. I walk over, a smug smile on my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a van light pink van pull up on the side of the crosswalk, but I don't let that bother me. 

"Hello Nico," I say, walking up beside him and push my hand up against the tree, looking down to him. 

"What do you want Josh?" He asked annoyed, not looking at my face. 

"You are going to become my new boyfriend, or otherwise there will be consequences," I say, leaning down to him. 

"How many times do I have to say this, I am in a serious relationship and I will not break it off for some nobody who likes me for how I look." He pushes away my face just as I was going to kiss his cheek. So I slap him. 

"I told you there would be consequences," I say roughly before pushing him to the ground. I raise my hand once more to slap him, but am stopped by someone behind me. They grab my hand, dragging be back from my victim. I twist around to see a boy with blond hair and blue eyes that look as if they are going to murder me. 

"What do you want?" I growl. 

"I'm protecting my boyfriend, so I should warn you, hands off or you will be getting a consequence your self ," the boy growls back at me, not stepping down as people usually do. I jump at him, but he sidesteps, making me fall to the floor. I growl up at him, but he brings his hand to my neck in a blade, hitting a nerve. I collapse, paralyzed. "

Would you look at that. Just three ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve and your temporarily paralyzed. Like I said, consequences." The boy turns back to Nico, who is sitting there, wide eyed and shaking. The boy helps him up and hugs him, kissing his forehead. He walks Nico to the van, where some other people are waiting. A boy with black hair and a girl with dark skin and brown hair take Nico into the van, patting him on the back as he shakes. The boy turns to the silent courtyard. 

"That goes for any of you," he exclaims loudly. 

"Touch my boyfriend once and you will become like Mr. Joshua over there." The boy then steps into the van, and it drives away leaving a stunned high school behind. 

Ughhh. I hate this person so much, I'm not even sure where in my mind he came from. Lets just say that this person is homophobic and a predator, and he hurt Nico so he deserves to die a painful death of Covid-19. By the way, Nico was having Tartarus flashbacks, and that's why he was shaking. Sometimes I hate my writing, so I don't even know why I am posting this, but here you go. Please don't hate me for doing this to Nico, but I made Will a bada**, so there's something.

XOXO

L❤