Carmen Laviano- Hazel, Leo and Calypso (No Mist)

Hello! My name is Carmen Laviano, and I love theater. So does my bestie, Hazel Levern. We are both grade tens at the Victorian School of the Arts, and we both got parts in the new play, the Heroes of Olympus. At the start of the school year, the gods announced themselves to the world because one of the goddesses, Hecate, was fading. Hecate is the goddess of the mist, which was the thing that hid all of the monsters and other things from Greek mythology from us mortals. Since she was loosing strength, she had to withdraw the mist to stay alive. The Heroes of Olympus play was about seven of the gods children, who were called demigods, who saved the world from Gaea, the evil goddess of the earth who wanted to take over the world last year. Both Hazel and I were playing two of the main seven demigods; Hazel was Hazel Levesque (kind of ironic, don't you think?) and I was Piper McLean. It was the night of the last play, and I found out something awesome about Hazel. This is the story of how I found out that my bestie was the Hazel Levesque, one of the seven demigods to save the world.

On the night of the last show, everyone was ecstatic, but sad to see the show that we had been working on since the gods came out to be real, go. From the start, Hazel knew almost everything about the story, and she ended up helping our producer and runner of the play, Faith, with some lines and story elements. I thought that the play was amazing, especially with extra things Haze had included. It was the last scene, where the person playing Leo Valdez flew off screen, and Hazel teared up, which she did every time the scene happened. I thought it was just the fact the Leo died in the end, since every time I asked her what was wrong, she just said that it made her cry. However, I was very wrong. We walked on stage to do the final bow when a giant flame ball dropped through the ceiling. Hazel was the first to inspect the ball once the steam and dust cleared. It was a giant metal dragon that kind of looked like the Festus that we made for the person who was playing Leo Valdez, Conner Troman. Hazel helped two people out of the rubble, then paused when they brushed the soot off of them, reveling who they were. It was a person who looked almost exactly like Leo Valdez, it was scary, along side a girl in a roman toga that was very dusty. 

"Hey Hazel," the boy said, smiling at her. Hazel held her hand to her mouth before hugging the boy tightly. I was in shock. My bestie knew someone who looked like Lepo Valdez, who was supposed to be dead with a giant metal dragon.... wait?! This IS Leo Valdez, but how does her know Hazel? I was shaken from my thoughts by a screaming Hazel. 

"SIX MONTHS LEO! SIX MONTHS OF NO CONTACT, NO NOTE! WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. NICO AND I FELT YOU DIE!" She stares Leo down, who has a sheepish grin on his face. 

" I did try to send a letter to CHB, but I'm not sure if anyone got it." He then points to the girl on his left. "I did save Caly from Ogygia though, and I think it was that one line of the prophecy." 

"Well I sure hope it was. Now lets get you back to CHB. I'm sure Will will have to stop Nico from killing you." Hazel turned to the audience. 

"Sorry about this everyone, but Leo Valdez is back from being 'dead' for six months. My name is Hazel Levesque, and I am one of the saviours of Olympus. This is Leo Valdez and Calypso, and we will all be off so Leo can get killed by my brother. Thank you all, and have a good night!" Hazel waved to the crowd, grabbed Leo, Calypso, a part of Festus the dragon, and shadow traveled away from the theater. 

Heyo! Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry if Hazel seems a bit ooc, I just wrote this cause I was bored. Carmen's pic is at the top :)

XOXO

Pep ❤