Chapter 10 : A Wanderer In Simulation

Nero :

I was a lone in the world. I grasped the uninhabited world in front of me. All alone, no one around & watching. What suddenly happened, I had no idea. It must've had something to do after I came from the library. I slapped myself, thinking if it was a dream or not.

It wasn't a dream. Was it a simulation? Was I in a game? What would happen if that was true. Someone & by someone I mean the black robe woman who was doing some creepy stuff to put me into this crap. I went to the library to see if there was a secret door like in magical books.

I saw the library. It looked like a haunted one. My throat was swallowing my fear. My fighting flame was on, but the darkness made it fade. I took a step one by one, not making a sound. I went to switch on the lights. But the switch wasn't turning on. The sunlight became the light for me.

I came to the centre of the library for what I figured to be. In front of me was the librarian's desk. I was surrounded by book shelves. I heard a sound. I stepped back. Right at that moment, the books flipped & started coming towards me. It felt like a swarm of bees chasing. The books were hitting me. I knelt there trying to cover my head from the books.

I ran away as soon as possible

I ran away as soon as possible. But that similar force was still residing there. It pulled me back with great force. I shouldn't have come here! I thought in anger. I ran away from their presence & hid behind some shelves. I hoped there would be no telepathy between books. I was safe. I was sweating high. I sighed in silence. I heard the flipping of a page next to me.

There was woman with white skin & dark hair who was reading a book.

Her long white dress was on the floor

Her long white dress was on the floor. She was reading in silence until she saw me. I went closer to ask if she could help me. It felt like a vibe of a horror movie.

"Excuse me? Do you know how to open the door? I'm stuck here!", I asked. She lifted her head. She grinned. Her grin getting wider & wider. Her eyes bulging out suddenly, her white skin becoming more & more white.

She got up, I stepped back & ran as fast as I could. The door was not going to open anyway, so I just thought to hide behind the shelves. Our library was big. It was like a maze of books. I had the advantage of it. I hid behind a shelf, my breath under a silence. I saw her pass through the adjacent one, I tried my best to stay hidden.