Jody's phone started to ring.

She stood up" I need to leave this scintillating conversation."

then she left the room. 

Dean looked at me kinda pissed off " Don't tell her that."

I asked confused "Tell her what?"'

Dean " It's Jody, babe"

I asked confused "so? you like animated Japanese erotica porns and Sam likes Harry Potter role play porns"

Dean nearly choked on his beer. 

Sam yelled  "Len!"

I looked at him confused "what? "

Sam asked shocked  "how?"

Me "You know, sometimes i get thirsty in the middle of the night. And to get to the kitchen i have to walk past your room. ......Let's just say that the walls are thinner than you think. And i've heard Harry threaten Hermoine to use his magic wand on her if she doesn't obey him for the the 5th time this month"

Sam's jaw dropped. He was blushing like crazy. 

Dean breathed out disgusted  "oh my god"

Me "but hey, no shame. It forms the character"

Jody walked through the room, clearly upset.

Sam "Jody?"

We followed her into her room where she started to pack her stuff. 

Dean " Jody, what's up?"

Her voice broke "A friend of mine died."

Sam "Who?"

Jody" Asa Fox."

Sam sighed. 

Dean" Asa Fox. Why does that name sound familiar?"

Sam" Isn't he the guy that Ellen used to tell stories about back at the Roadhouse?"

I nodded " Yeah. Supposedly he killed, like, five wendigos in a night."

Jody " Yeah. Yeah, he was a hunter. He, uh. He rolled into town a few months back, tr-tried to convince me he was FBI Agent Fox Mulder. He was chasing a pack of ghouls and I helped. He'd pass through every once in a while after that, and we'd grab co... coffee or... something. Oh, he was a good man."

Her voice broke "The... the wake's tonight, and, um. They're gonna salt and burn the body tomorrow. I can't believe I just said that like it's something normal."

Dean "Well, we're gonna come with you."

Sam " Yeah."

Jody shook her head " You don't have... I'll be fine."

Sam nodded "Yeah, no, Jody. We... we know you'll be fine, but... you know, we never go to hunter gatherings, outside of bars. Dad always said they were trouble, so..."

Dean " Yes, you'd be doing us a favor if you let us tag along."

Jody nodded " Thank you. You're gonna have to get cleaned up before we spend five hours in the car together. Yeah."

Dean asked shocked " Five hours? Where, uh, where we going?"

Emerson, Manitoba. Asa Fox's house. 

The Impala pulled over and we got out of it. 

Dean sang a little " O, Canada."

Sam "That is a big house."