"Why aren't we getting off?" She asked me. I pushed her hair back, looking at her.

You're going to have the biggest day in your life.

I thought to myself as I looked at her. A day that I thought would never happen in her life or mine.

"Saura." Jimin's voice pulled me out of my daydreams. I smiled at him, genuinely, thankful for coming back into our lives.

"Let's go." I picked Cho up in my arms. Jimin opened the door for us and also took Cho's bag from my free hand. I smiled at him gratefully as I stepped out of the car. He went to the extent of placing his hand above my head, so I won't hit it on the roof.

That was a whole new level of gentlemanly behavior from him. Like I had unlocked Jimin version 2.0 after five years. My thoughts almost made me snicker.

We entered the house, and he shut the door behind me. I placed Cho on the floor and she ran towards her room making me look at her in horror. The boys were there!

"Cho!" She turned to look at me. "Come here."

She huffed but walked towards me as I sat on the couch, Jimin next to me.

"I have something to tell you." I said, my voice coming out more as a whisper than something strong.

"What is it?" She looked at me curiously.

"What have I told you about your father?" I asked her. Both of us were looking at her with bated breath.

 Both of us were looking at her with bated breath

( I really hope my kid looks like this in future.😌😌)

She frowned as she pondered upon my question. "I didn't have a father?"

Her answer made me shut my eyes in shame as I bit down on my lips. I couldn't even look at the man beside me. I heard a sigh from him though. I had a lot to explain to him later, I was sure of that.

"You told me not to keep asking about it." She still looked confused.

"This unc.... he is..... your father." I said it. Finally.

She looked at me, then at him and back at me. "Really?" She asked me with such wide eyes that I'd never felt so guilty in my ever. Ever.

I was guilty for hiding stuff from Jimin but she threw them all out the window. I couldn't believe myself for keeping them apart for four long years. I was an idiot. Biggest idiot in the world I might add.

She stood a foot away from Jimin as she looked at him, as if she was analyzing him.

"Uncle are you really my father?" She asked him. I finally gathered the courage to look at Jimin. He sat there as a tear fell from his eye when she asked him that question. Seeing him cry made me shed tears too. I was already emotional and he was the tipping point.

He whispered a yes and held his arms out which she very gladly jumped into, hugging him. I lost the last ounce of sanity that I had as I broke into loud sobs looking at them. They looked perfect. I cried at my stupidity, how did I deprive all three of us of such a perfect future?