"And why are you not a fan? There must a good reason for it. Right?" Namjoon asked him calmly.

"Be-because they make f-fun of me then. A-and it h-hurts." Yoongi had his head turned down. It was merely a whisper and the pin drip silence made it easy to hear it. But the words were accompanied by bittersome tears.

"Hey hey...shh.. don't worry abt them.. don't cry. It hurts to see you cry pup." Jimin hugged yoongi from side making every possiblity to make the position comfortable.

The cry soon ended with small whimpers and yoongi's puffy eyes. The alphas couldn't imagine how messed up Yoongi's life was. But no matter what they were going to turn it upside down just to see a smile on their mate's face.

Yoongi later adjusted himself on his seat but the cheerful mood wasn't there anymore. And hoseok, being the cheery person he is, couldn't take it. Especially not that gloomy look on yoongi's face. So he started to tickle yoongi on his side's not knowing how sensitive yoongi was on tickles on his sides.

And soon yoongi lips stretched showing his teeth along with his gums. His gummy smile. And soon enough a beautiful, honey sound erupted from his throat. He couldn't hold it in not when he was being tickled. He tried to escape which he did but o my because hoseok had stopped with a shocked look on his face that mirrored other alphas' faces too.

And yoongi thought he messed up. Like he always does, in his opinion. He shouldn't have laughed. It was ugly, he was ugly-

"Do that again?" Taehyung said looking amazed.

Yoongi knitted his eyebrows and let out a small 'huh?'.

And then again a laugh escaped as hoseok tickled him. He was dying of laughter, tears in his eyes and his stomach aching from laughing so much. And the alphas had never been so happy. Their faces covered with a big, fond smile. Their omega laughing. What a beautiful way to start a day!

And soon Jin stopped it because yoongi looked like he would pass out anytime soon.

"That's not fair!" Yoongi exclaimed from getting tried because of the laughing and tickles.

"Oh yes it is." And there was that playful smirk on hoseok's face. Yoongi lightly hit his shoulder to  which he just laughed. And when yoongi ate the first bite of his meat, his eyes turned the size of saucers.

'damn, jimin alpha was right. This food is basically heaven.'

And alpha Jin had never been more happy than to see the smile on yoongi's face, brought by his cooked food.

It takes small moments and things to make big changes and memories. Yoongi had relaxed down around the alphas. He had practically also loved that he laughed. He hadn't laughed for so long.

After breakfast he offered to help in cleaning the dishes but same thing happened. He tried to look angry that they weren't letting him help them. But it was only an adorable sight of puffed out cheeks and those seemingly angry kitten eyes. 'meanies' that's what he thought in his head.

Soon after showering, this time jimin gave yoongi one of his old sweaters that still had his scent because he put his scent on it. Along with an old blue jeans. The sweater being a colour of skin with red and white strips on the hem of it.