I'm not perfect either

Chapter 12: I'm not perfect either
Do you ever wake up calm ready to start your new day when you realize you forgot to do your homework? Then all of a sudden your panicking like what the fuck do I do?

Thats how I felt when I woke up the next morning realizing, I forgot to meet Collin. I was having such a nice time with Ryan I completely forgot to meet up with him and he will most likely have my head tomorrow.

I get up and go to stand in front of the mirror. I'm not one to be negative or upset a lot, but I too have my days where I am discouraged to do anything. I love my best friend and life just doesn't feel the same without him. It feels like everything is wrong and nothing is right anymore.

For once in such a long time, I look at my waist length brown hair in disgust. I look at my lip ring not satisfied. I look at my blue eyes and wonder where I went wrong? What did I do, that got me here?

I swear this mirror makes me have deep thoughts.

***

As I walk into the school all eyes are on me. Pathetic really how these fuckers have nothing better to do.

"Aria you have a shit load of explaining to do!" I hear a yell coming from the other end of the hall. Oh no, I am not prepared for this. I don't want to be murdered by a man. Oh who am I kidding I'd murder him first. "Where the fuck were you yesterday? I waited an hour!" Collin snapped, his features contorted in anger.

"Collin haven't we learned, I don't play by the rules." I say uninterested as I walk away towards my locker to get the required books. Me, actually being prepared, crazy right?

"That is not an acceptable answer for being a bitch!" Collin said angrily. He kept his voice down but I could see the group of bimbos turn our way to give me some glares.

Me being the classy lady I am, flipped them off.

"Listen, Collin, I highly recommend not calling me that, because then I'll get angry. We all know, you don't want me angry. You can talk to me at lunch, or I can actually show up after school this time? Sound good?" I close my locker and walk away not even waiting for his response.

The bimbo girls come and approach me. They resemble an herd of kittens that are ready to attack, but are trying to face a lion. I swear, why is my life like a fucking book.

"Don't talk to Collin bitch." One of them says. Do I know her? Literally who are you? She looks familiar, but i just realized, I don't care.

"You already have enough make up on your face baby, why add green?" I said and I begin to walk past her when a brilliant idea came to mind.

What if I showed her, and the rest of the school, what the bad girl was really about.

****
IMPORTANT PLS.
Okay guys i gots to know
if you want to ask the characters some questions? I've seen quite a lot of authors do it and I was curious if you want me to? I don't min if you don't want to though.

If you guys seem interested I'll leave the names of the characters you can ask in the next chapter, kay?