Welcome to hell

Chapter 4: Welcome to hell

I walk into the school and I'm greeted by silence.

Greeeat.

Note the sarcasm. Everyone is looking at me. Like for fucks sake don't they have lives? I walk to my locker confidently and I'm greeted by a voice I DID not want to hear.

"What happened to you at the park babe?" The football player from the park asks. I sigh deeply so not wanting to deal with this.

"I believe I left you calling for me in the middle of the park dumbass. Do I need to give you a detailed summary?" I say in a duh tone. All he gives me is a shocked face and I decided to walk away. I scoff at him and I hear a couple of chuckles in return. Oh yeah baby the bad girl is coming back. Wait till I get arrested here.

What should I do? Rob a store, get into a street fight, or maybe steal the principles car....

I start to walk into home room and suddenly the football player is here again.

"What do you want now?" I asked him obviously irritated. Seriously people these days DO NOT GET HINTS. Gosh, Like this is his third try.

"We'll since I obviously can't get into your pants I thought it would be a better idea to try and be your friend." He says shrugging his shoulders. Idiot there's three things wrong with that.

"Okay first, I don't know your name. Second, Nice to know you tried being my friend first. And three, Your sorta a popular jackass." I say. "No offense."

"Oh none taken beautiful. But all my friends are fake and you don't seem like one that would be like that." He says truthfully. "My name is Ryan Brewer and it looks like your stuck with me!" He says cheerfully linking his arm with me obviously trying to mock a girl.

"Lame." I mutter. He nudges my shoulder and I smile. Things have already started happening and none of it's going in the direction I planned. I wanted to be with the bad kids, but seems like I now have a football playing best friend that's a total girl.

Whoopy!

*****

The day has been extremely slow and I'm finally to last period. Sadly last period is gym and I'm completely screwed because we're playing dodge ball and I have no friends yet...hopefully you see my dilemma. My only friend is on the other team.

"Okay time to start!" The gym teacher yells. He starts motioning for us to back against the walls. He has the whistle in his mouth just about to signal the start.

"Freeze!" The shout is heard through the entire gym and everyone looks around confused. What happened? Who was that? Well seems like I'm about to get my answer. Two police officers approach and they aren't these neighborhood police officers. No they are the ones from back home.

"Is there an issue officer?" The gym teacher asks approaching the two officers. Hey wait a minute, one of them is Bradley.

"We need to find Aria Bradshaw." Bradley says.

"What's up Conoway?" I ask stepping forward to reveal myself. Instead of Bradley I get the officer next to him. He steps forward and grabs my wrist spinning me around and I can feel the cuffs going around my wrists. Well good thing we didn't get our gym uniforms yet. Otherwise I'd look stupid right now.

"Aria Bradshaw you are under arrest." He says. I shrug my shoulders showing it's no big deal. I see shock written over Ryan's face. I don't think this is what he was expecting at all. At least now I don't have to get myself arrested.

"You know this happens all the time so mind explaining what I'm getting arrested for this time?" I ask the officer who is forcing me to face my class. Okay yeah I may have shown off just a bit. Okay maybe a lot. I need the idea getting around that I'm bad to the bone. Okay that sounded cheesy as fuck ignore that.

Ryan finally steps forward not being able to hold his question in anymore.

"This time? Damn it Bradshaw how many times have you been arrested?"

I sit there quietly pretending to think. "Well I lost track after awhile." I say with a slight smile. I told the bastard to leave me alone, but he insisted on being my friend. He doesn't even reply, but instead walks always with his head down as if he's heard the worst news possible.

"Come on Aria." Bradley says grabbing me from the other officer and taking me to the car.

"What did I even do?" I ask.

"There is $600 missing from that bank you supposedly stole a 'dollar' from." The other officer answers. What are they talking about 'supposedly?' I only took a dollar just to frustrate them.

"You will be in a holding cell until we find out if you were a part of this." Bradley says.

Oh fuck no I'm not. I've never been to jail and I'm not going now. I even have the law on my side for once.

****

sorry for the shortness and for it not being this good. But I have something important to says. I got the nicest comments and votes even a follow from these two readers and I think they deserve recognition in BOTH my books. I run I hide doesn't have an update yet but this one was started so you'll have to wait for the other one. Anyway thank you to:

Silverella2000

and

emgirl175

You both made my day and I can't thank you enough for what you did. I dedicate this chapter for you guys 'cause updating wasn't even on my mind.