Best friend test

Chapter 10: Best friend test

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I spat at him disgust shown in my eyes. How could one be low enough to take the life of another?

"I...I didn't mean to! I was on the job in the bad part of a neighborhood...this man came towards me screaming to get out of the neighbor hood. He got in my face he seemed high. I panicked when he started charging at me and I shot him." Bradley says with guilt washing over his face. So much to take in.

"You still shot an innocent guy!" I half yelled. My eyes were wide and I wasn't sure how to respond to all of this. Bradley wasn't one to get worried over nothing, but he took someones life.

That's nothing I could do. It's not even near my list of fucked up things I have done.

"Oh please Aria, like you can judge me." He said with annoyance laced in his tone. He was acting differently. He was being rude and mean and I didn't like it.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked coming closer to him. You could feel my anger coming off of me.

"You know exactly what that means." He said giving me a hard glare. What the heck is wrong with him? I glared back deciding to ask questions later.

"No Bradley, I don't. So why don't you explain." I ask hardening my glare even more.

"You judge me off of one mistake I made when you have fucked up so much more than me! You fucked up so much even your parents don't want you!" He yelled in my face.

I stand there, shocked. I just stare at him with no glare, just staring. He knew about my home life.

I slowly gather whatever belongings I brought and prepared to leave.

"Aria wait I didn't-" I smacked him clear across the face before he could finish his sentence. I walk to the door and right before I leave I turn around.

"Have fun finding a new best friend."

--
Sorry its short guys! I'm in the car and just didn't know what to do with Conoway's situation. No offense to any "Bradley lovers" He was in meh way.

Have a great day!