Really Bradley?

ASDFGHJKL! I love y'all so much. Like asking me not to delete my story made me feel special so thank y'all. Last A/N I just meant I was gonna delete the Author note chapter not the whole book but thanks anyway! A special thanks to

WaterLili and ScarletShifter13 for that spam. Thank you babes!

Now enough of me! Just read the A/N at the end!

Chapter 9: Really Bradley

If Bradley didn't call me down for a ver good very legit reason, I'm killing him. This drive is 5 hours and my butt fucking hurts on this motorcycle. Not to mention I'm carrying a duffel bag on my shoulders. The only good side to this is that I only have five minutes of driving left, because we all know I don't listen to the speed limit.

Soon after my reckless driving I pull into Bradley's driveway. He lives on his own you know being all adult like. He lives in a nice apartment on the fifth floor. I step into the elevator and wait for it to a end to his floor. There's only one other person in here.

"Hey sexy." The guy says. He leans awkwardly close and I can basically smell the alcohol off of him.

"Beat it dumbass." I snap not moving away from him to show no fear. He doesn't say anything else but just leans closer and basically sticks his head in my hair. Well that's just creepy.

"Yo drunk dude, you mind oh I don't know...getting your drunk face out of my hair?" I snap. All I hear is a grumble in response. Suddenly the elevator dings and I see were at the fifth floor. The man is snatched off me and I'm suddenly being pulled by a fuming Bradley to his apartment.

"What the hell took you so long?" He asked as he closed the door behind us. I sit down on his leather couth that sits across from his flat screen tv.

"Why hello to you too sir." I say sarcastically.

"This is no fucking time to be messing around!" He all but yelled at me. I wince at his tone and he noticed making him visibly relax. "Aria this is just serious and I have a major issue."

"What happened this time?" I said with a smile kicking my feet up while he sighed. He ran a hand through his hair and finally made his eyes meet mine.

"Aria I killed someone."

Sorry for the short chapter and looooong wait but here is something!