I'd be six feet under

Chapter 6: I'd be six feet under

So have you ever experienced that one stare that feels like someone is trying to burn, skin, and rape you all in one? No. Good because that's the stare I'm getting from Collin and let me tell you it's a scary one. I mean it's only scary because I've never experienced a glare like this before and it's got like three things in it. I head towards the three seats and me having a feeling I'm the only one not uncomfortable by his stare sit next to him. I feel Ally nudging my shoulder and I look over at her giving her a complete 'what the hell do you want now?' face. She mouthed something I didn't understand and I looked as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles right now because she looks like a fish just opening and closing her mouth. She gets out a piece of paper and starts to write and hands it to me?

'Is he off limits too?' I read the note. I puffed up my face trying not to laugh and began to write.

'Oh fuck yes he is!' I said back. I watched as she read the note and sighed. I glanced at Ryan to see he's super confused as to what's going on right in front of him. Ally began to write and me and Ryan began having a silent argument. Being completely honest I have no idea what we were arguing about.

'Does someone like the Bad Boy?' Ally wrote back. I sigh and crumpled the paper aiming it at her head.

"Miss.Bradshaw!" The teacher said with clear anger.

"Yes!" Me and Ally shouted at the same time. My teacher gave a frustrated sigh and ran a hand through her hair and looking at the both of us like we were pests to be ridden of.

"The older Bradshaw. Can you please stand out in the hallway as we discuss your punishment for disrupting my class." The teacher said with an irritated sigh. I can tell she's the youngest teacher here, but I don't lose.

"What is this elementary school? I'll go out in the hallways when hell freezes over thank you very much." I said kicking my feet up on the desk and putting my hands behind my head. Ally started to giggle because I do this pose at home to make her laugh.

"Miss Bradshaw just because you got arrested doesn't mean you're cool." The teacher said in a monotone voice crossing her arms as if she had won. She looked quite happy with herself. Well I was about to ruin for her.

"Dear teacher you can't actually believe that's the first time I've been arrested." I say smugly crossing my arms.

"It's true the police welcome her daily visits. She gets away with stuff because she's best friends with a police officer." Ally says vouching for my words. I hear a snort from my left and see Collin trying to hold in laughter. I glared into the side of his head since the bastard won't look at me.

"They got the wrong person last night anyway. So this time I'm good." I say crossing my arms and the teacher makes this weird frustrated sound. Like lady that's not attractive.

"Who can prove you got away last night." The teacher asks as if she's found something new to build against me.

"I have nothing to prove to you buffalo legs." I said and with that I put my earbuds in while the rest of the class started to laugh at her flushed face. She came over to me and stuck her hand out. I know she isn't asking for my phone. I can hear perfEctly fine but I pretend my music is really loud and start to yell.

"I know your not asking for my phone because I will happily rip that hand from your wrist if you keep it there for too long." I yell. I hear Abi snicker and the teacher still asks for my phone. I must say she's persistent. It's annoying as fuck.

"Yo fatass she's not giving you her phone so why don't you take the stick shoved up your ass and beat it." Ally says leaning back in her chair. Wow my sister is really badass. The whole class sat there open mouthed at the fact an 8th grader just cussed out a teacher. The teacher walked away mumbling and all I could pick up was 'I can see the family resemblance.' That one sure made me laugh because me and Ally even looked alike. Well turns out the teacher thought she was a badass too because she called security.

"Ryan get ready to run." Then I turn to Collin and decide to be nice. "Would you like to skip with us?" I ask and I don't even convince myself that I want him there. He shrugs and I repeat to him what I said to Ryan.

"Oh come on. I robbed a bank and took on 20 officers and you think two security guards can take me down." I got up and smirked at the two officers and got scowls in return.

"Well you guys have a mighty fine stick up your ass to." Ally said as she rose from her seat. We're both strong because you guessed it were partners in crime.

-

Ok so Collin won't shut his fat mouth since we left the school. His voice makes me want to puke.

"Explain why there is a kid with us again?" Collin asks for the 60th time. Instead of me taking care of it Ally steps forward to do so. Let's say she gives him a nice hard knee in the crotch and grabs his collar so he's below her level.

"Listen dipshit your starting to get on my last fucking nerve with your whining so unless you want me to beat your skinny ass in public you'd shut that fat ass mouth of yours." With that she drops him to the floor and kicks him one last time in the stomach leaving him there as she walks away. Ryan follows her immediately giving Collin an apologetic smile, and in return Ryan got the finger.

I offered Collin my hand and pulled him up. How is he the school Bad Boy? He looks like a big softie to me. He brushes invisible dust off him and I give him a funny smirk. He finally looks up to see my smirk and rolls his eyes as he walks away.

"You got one hell of a sister there." He comments as I catch up to walk with him.

"Yeah I know. She's a firecracker." I say looking down awkwardly. Collin noticed my sudden change in attitude and gave me a questioning expression. I ignored it like everyone else who try's to get closer to me.

But no one knows our secret. The one I've been hiding for so long. Yes there's so many secrets in my life I know so surprising. *note the sarcasm.* But this is a deep secret one that not even my parents know.

Me and Ally have something that we can't share.

---

So wanna help me out? Could you guys be a doll and tell me if you want her with Ryan or Collin? it just seems like her and Collin seems predicted...but so does her and Ryan....WHAT DO I DO?!?!

Please help me my food lovers!