SYNOPSIS

Christine Francia Valencia was a freshman of Huangzu High, she was curious of many things the school divulges. Many things appear and give curiosity to everyone. They had to work together to solve the mystery that covers the campus. But little do they know, some them are allies of it and works in order to capture every innocent students to join them, or else they will be killed. Her, Jacky, Eithan and Owen had to work separately to troll the allies and get to know the secret. Once they have got it, they also need to find a way to escape and tell the whole community are area about the mysterious school. With the intention of escaping, they have to fight over the allies, get rid of them or kill them. That is the only way to get out and break the image of the school. Whether they like it or not, they have to blend in with the school's rules before planning an attack or sabotage. Killing is a crime but simetimes a key to escape, killing may be dangerous but fun when the first time. In this school, you have to follow rules in order to work with the school. You can kill, but you can't hide. You can stay still, but you can be tied. Killing is the game, ti break the school's name.