Introduction

+ Description

'Tales of Paris' is a collection of short stories and is a 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir' fanfiction. Not only will it focus on the ships, but also it will dive deeper into the lives of the characters (heroes, villains, and civilians) from the show. This book aims to shed some light on all things happening in Paris. This collection will also include stories from canon, alternate timelines/universe, and potential crossovers.

Started: August 6, 2020

First Published: November 1, 2020

Ended: TBD

+ Disclaimer

This is a Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir fanfiction. I don't claim any ownership about Miraculous. It is owned by Thomas Astruc, Zagtoon Inc., Method Animation, Toei Animation, and SAMG.

I simply own the plot of the stories and the graphics I have made.

The author's personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and / or injure anyone should they decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of my published works or comments. This notice has been posted by the author, to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that any / all of my published works or comments are misconstrued and / or manipulated by anyone.

Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is only available on Wattpad.com. If you are reading this story on a different site to Wattpad.com, then you may be at risk from viruses and data loss. To continue to read this story for free, and safely, please return to Wattpad.com, where you can read the story here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/235955645-tales-of-paris

+ Copyright

Copyright © 2020 by hello-ushi (Ayushi)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any other manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.